“amazingly friendly”
Review of Bistrot Bassano

Bistrot Bassano
Reserve with
Bistrot Bassano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,851 of 17,161 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Vienna, Austria
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazingly friendly”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

we found this little gem while taking a big evening walk from arc the triomph to eiffel tower. in short;
tzaziki and steak for my wife, mixed hams and steak for me,
2 beers, tapped water and cappucino
chocolate tarte for me and blueberry for my wife ,
fast, delicious, the owners ( at least madame) speaks good english and were really welcoming.
and all that at amazing 55?

1 Thank richard s

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
Boston, Massachusetts
“Amazing Greek Experience”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

I went to this restaurant on a Saturday night and had an amazing meal. The decor and vibe was welcoming, unpretentious, and authentic. The food was so clean, fresh and tasty. The owner was a very nice guy, who really wanted us to try the best of the best dishes he served. We got to experience a sampler plate with many different of their best dishes and they were absolutely amazing. The Moussaka Aubergine was also well made and delicious. Great value, and one of my favorite places in Paris. I will be back and I will suggest it to friends and family.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Nick T
Aalborg, Denmark
“Relaxing evening”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Relaxing evening
My girlfriend and I decided to try this out, and I must say it was a wonderful evening.
It’s a restaurant owned by a couple, the husband is making the food which he is really good at! The wife is the waiter. They are doing a great job together :). It’s a warm place, really a place to enjoy.
Often you say you get what you pay for, well in this case, we got more than we paid for :).Its ridiculous cheap, 3 course for only 18 euro… And for that price you get 3 really great meals! I’m sad that we are leaving Paris in the morning else we would have come back!
Unfortunately we weren’t in the mood for wine, but I’m sure they are good aswell!
Until next time!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Proletar
Vancouver, Canada
“Good service, good and value”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We had tasty greek food with generous portions with friendly service by owners.
As of August 2013 they had menus for EUR 15 with appetizer and entree or EUR 18 with appetizer, entree and dessert. This was great value for great food. They also have many options including non greek food for eat in or take out.

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Alex827
Tavira, Portugal
“Good Greek in Paris”
Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Good food, if a little too much for the elder palate. It is not necessary to provide both potato and rice with the same main course. After 90 minutes on hard wooden school chairs we would have wished for cushions, but the management responded with "Why didn't we ask for them. They would have been provided."
The evening was hot, over 30C, and a new air-conditioning unit was being tested, which helped.
Overall, very good service with reasonably good food.

• Visited July 2013