“Great Thai in Paris”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bercy / Nation
Reviewed May 12, 2014

We just loved it all .
The area is very nice, the service is friendly, the food is one of the best thai in Paris ever.

1  Thank REZ0
There are newer reviews for Paya Thai

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I visited this restaurant with people I really like should be happy we saw this nice Thai restaurant and I'm happy with this choice, great good atmosphere very tasty dishes, very friendly staff briefly recommended.

1  Thank Wilek
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I found this place while looking for a restaurant around my neighborhood to go out with my friends. The staffs are from thai so figured out that it will be good. It was good actually and very reasonably priced and generous portion. Definitely a keeper, have fun. Service was very fast

2  Thank Zach R
Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you're looking to take a break from French cuisine while in Paris, Paya Thai is a great option. After days of cheese , bread and wine, my husband and I found ourselves craving some spicy food, so we opted for Paya Thai.

The food was great (just remember to ask for spicy) and the ambience was nice. All in all, a good place to take a break from French food.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Night before we went to thai time...so the food did not tick the same boxes. Totally fine food but nothing special about it, very basic and non spicy.