“Good authentic thai food in paris”
Review of Paya Thai

Paya Thai
Ranked #1,605 of 18,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Bercy / Nation
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I found this place while looking for a restaurant around my neighborhood to go out with my friends. The staffs are from thai so figured out that it will be good. It was good actually and very reasonably priced and generous portion. Definitely a keeper, have fun. Service was very fast

2  Thank Zach R

Reviewed April 8, 2013

If you're looking to take a break from French cuisine while in Paris, Paya Thai is a great option. After days of cheese , bread and wine, my husband and I found ourselves craving some spicy food, so we opted for Paya Thai.

The food was great (just remember to ask for spicy) and the ambience was nice. All in all, a good place to take a break from French food.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Night before we went to thai time...so the food did not tick the same boxes. Totally fine food but nothing special about it, very basic and non spicy.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

Some friends of ours who live in Paris took us to dinner here the other night. All I can say is this is some awesome authentic Thai food. We had Green Papaya Salad, Beef Salad, Chicken Laab salad, Salt and Pepper Shrimp, Red Curry with Duck, Spicy Chicken and a delish Chicken Coconut Soup! Beware, Paya Thai serves authentic Thai food and has plenty of heat. Taste your food before you order extra hot sauce. This is such a treat after many nights of heavy French cooking! Enjoy!

1  Thank Kendallas60
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I didn't feel like spending too much time or money this evening so I chose this small place near to my hotel, good choice.
Obviously recently opened the déco is clean and functional, the toilets are very well done, (always a good sign of people who care)
The place is small so dont go for intimacy, the service very polite and smiling.
The food was some of the best I have had in a Thai.
The Chicken Satay skewer was so tender it just melted in the mouth, the sauce was excellent.
The duck and pineapple red curry was just delicious, washed down by a very correct red carafe a good experience, and great value for money.

2  Thank lcg09