“Super balade !”

Paris by Martin & Friends
Ranked #2 of 149 Outdoor Activities in Paris
More attraction details
Owner description: PARIS BY MARTIN, is a very unique alternative that offers you to walk and ride through history, to experience the flavours of Paris, the charming aspects of the city and much much more. It will be part of your most memorable experience in Paris. We recommend you to join us on your first day in Paris because we will open the city on perspective for you like never before. We will also give you advice to take the most of Paris during your stay and we will be available in case you need us. Welcome to Paris by Martin, your friend in Paris!
Reviewed May 13, 2013

A great tour, Martin explains the secrets of Paris as he walks you past many historical monuments. Warm, friendly & funny. A better tour guide you can not find.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,123)
All reviews
in 40 reviews
"wealth of knowledge"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My daughter and I landed in Paris then met up with Martin to work off the jet lag. What a great way to start our trip. Martin provided a great overview of the sites and his love for the city is infectious. His goal is for you to enjoy the tour, so ask questions, create your own itinerary, and get ready for a 2013 version of tour guides.

1  Thank je1mcguire
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My friends and I recently visited Paris for the first time, and with no ability to speak French I was concerned that I wouldn't get to experience the city outside of the typical tourist destinations. Thankfully a friend recommended that we take a tour with Martin, who ended up being the perfect companion for the day.

we felt an instant rapport with him, and his knowledge of not only traditional Parisian history but the unique and eclectic personalities that make the city truly memorable. As an added bonus, even after the tour was over he gave us his contact info in case we had any further questions or concerns over our remaining days in the city.

I couldn't recommend Martin enough and hope that anyone looking for a personalized tour chooses him!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've done a terrific tour with Martin, he is soo funny ... He reminds me one of my best friends back home ... He comes out with things out of the blue!!! The products that we tasted were superb!! the most astonishing is that he was there for me the whole stay even at midnight when I thought I've lost my keys and called him! That was really unique!! I recommend Martin to anyone who has already been in Paris or it is the first time here!