“Good food at reasonable cost”

Pub Kleber Bar Brasserie
Ranked #9,962 of 17,161 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Trocadero
Carnoustie, United Kingdom
“Good food at reasonable cost”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Food was good with good selection on 'Plats du Jour'. reasonable cost considering location. Good cheap breakfast. Good service.

Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada
“excellent!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

we also ate a few times at this restaurant..1 waiter in particular would bend over backwards to please us..even ran up the street to the bakery because they had run out of croissants.
would recommend this restaurant highly!

Visited September 2013
Durham, North Carolina
“Decent choice between attractions”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Asked a police officer for a recommendation as we were walking from the Eiffel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe. He pointed us to Pub Kleber.

I had a large seafood salad. The quality was good. I think it was about 13 euros or so. Others in our party of four enjoyed the soup of the day. The overall impression is that it was nothing special but met our needs. Service was decent, typical of most places in Paris.

I wouldn't pick this as a destination restaurant but there was nothing wrong with it either.

• Visited September 2013
Wayzata, Minnesota
“Decent steak and chips. EXPENSIVE cokes.”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This restaurant was about half a block from the apartment we rented. The service was ok and the food was ok for the price. Four of the five of us had the special which was a sirloin steak and chips/fries. The only shocker was the coke. It was the only place we went to that had large and small cokes. My friend ordered a larger coke and then a refill. The cost for him was 18 Euro for Coke. He consumed at most 1 liter of coke. Beer was much less. *Please keep in mind that today I posted 17 reviews from everywhere memorable I ate this summer in Paris, Dublin, and St. Simons, GA. Before doing so, I put all the restaurants on a spreadsheet to make sure they were collectively average. For me, average is average and I would recommend eating a place I call average. I do it this way to make the best stand-out.

• Visited July 2013
Sausalito
“Found it walking by”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Our group of 15 family members had a pleasant lunch here while walking from the Eiffel Tower to the Arc de Triomphe. Nice food and wine selection although not too much selection for older children. Don't let the "Pub" in the name fool you.

Visited July 2013