“at least you don't need to book”
Review of Amber - CLOSED

Amber
Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Neighborhood: Champs-Elysees
Boulogne-Billancourt, France
“at least you don't need to book”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I had quite a basic bacon burger there. Not bad but not as good as other burger places you can find in the same area (like Allan's). The deco is fine and staff nice, but the food is a bit disappointing, missing freshness and soul. And i had a hair in my coleslaw, i hate that. The best part was the fries.

• Visited January 2013

Dallas, Texas
“Perfect American Burger in Paris”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Last year I did a study abroad in Paris. After a few months I decided I really was in need of a "good ol American Burger" to satisfy my homesickness. Anyway, I stumbled upon Amber and boy was I lucky. This place is great! Great atmosphere, interior, and food. The service was kind and the owner could even speak perfect English. I guess he studied in NYC before launching the restaurant.

In short, this is a great restaurant for anyone who wants to taste a delicious and authentic American Burger.

• Visited June 2012