“Good curry”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Royal Rajasthan

Royal Rajasthan
Reserve with
Royal Rajasthan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7,036 of 16,839 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Good curry”
Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Went on Sunday evening. Small intimate indian. Decor bit cheesy but staff are super nice and friendly. Curry was good and tasty (I had Lamb Vindaloo). Try the set menu at €22.50. Get starter, main with rice and nan and a desert. Seek kebabs are big portion and tasty

Runcorn, United Kingdom
“Not that great”
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

After visiting this restaurant we were going on previous reviews so going on our experience , do not order onion barghi you will get onion rings

4 Thank Alan M
Milpitas, California
“Excellent Indian food in Paris”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

Food, service, ambiance - everything was awesome!! My son loved mango lassi. We did not expect this kind of authentic Indian taste in France. Go for it..

• Visited December 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent....”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Excellent indian food with friendly staff. A must visit for the india food lovers.... I am vegetarian so only comment on this. The food had authentic taste. We end up eating three days in this restaurant out of our three days visit to Paris. A special mention to friendly manager who apart from excellent service advice us to beware of pickpocketrs in Paris.

1 Thank Nitesh A
Miami Springs, Florida
“Authentic Indian Cusine in Paris”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

I have been going to this restaurant for well over a year and everytime I am greeted as though I were a friend by the owner and his staff. It makes one feel very welcome when treated in that manner when oine is away from home on business.

The food is authentic and tastes very well as the pallet desires more with each bite. I highly recommend this restaurant as they are open 365 days per year.

The Chef is very maticulous in his deisre to prepare the food to very strict Inidan reciepes enhancing ones dining experience to the fullest.

I sincerely hope that yu will have as wonderful an experience I do everytime I set foot into this restaurant!

• Visited December 2013