“Cupcake heaven”

Sugar Daze
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Description: Come discover our authentic american bakerySince 2008, Sugar Daze has been serving up a daily rotating selection of delicious, soul-satisfying cakes, cupcakes, bars, cookies, pies and more. Eat-in or take-out. Custom orders for any event accepted. Located in the fashionable South Pigalle district, just minutes from Galeries Lafayette department store. The Bake Shop is open every day except Monday.
Reviewed April 21, 2013

There are two remarkable cupcake shops in Paris, this one and the one on rue Lepic in Montmartre. When you need that extra sweetness in your life, head for either places and you won't regret it - well maybe you will when you get on the scale the next day, but hey!, we only live once. Enjoy!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

At a time when cupcakes seem more popular than ever- even in Paris- nothing compares to Sugar Daze. Incredibly tasty, nothing artificial about them. Delicate flavors and oh so tasty right down to the last itty bitty bite. Owner Cat is a delight to work with, too. such talent!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Sugar Daze's cupcakes really do capture the American tastes with a little spunk. They are nice and moist and there are so many flavors to choose from! I am never disappointed with those cupcakes. Great for special occasions, Cat can do any kind of decoration, it certainly is an art!

This spot really cures my sweet tooth cravings.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

We've been ordering cupcakes from the Sugar Daze (formerly, Little Miss Cupcake) owner for years, and we're so happy that she's opened a shop. We wouldn't celebrate a birthday without Sugar Daze cupcakes. Sugar Daze cupcakes are simply the best cupcakes we've ever had - delicious, moist cake; heavenly, melt-in-your mouth frosting. The cupcakes are beautiful, too! The shop is lovely: bright and cheerful, with a big wooden table that is so welcoming. It also happens to be in a fun neighborhood. If anything could make an afternoon in Paris more perfect, it's a stop at Sugar Daze!

1  Thank Jennifer F
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I flew over 3000 miles to taste the cupcakes at Sugar Daze, and I was not disappointed. Okay, technically, I was going to Paris anyway, but after following Sugar Daze (formerly known as Little Miss Cupcake) online for years, I insisted on going to her new shop the moment I arrived in Paris -- and I am not even a big cupcake fan. Indeed, I dislike most American-style cupcakes, which look and taste like giant muffins (i.e., heavy cake) with huge globs of frosting on top. So Sugar Daze's cupcakes were a revelation. They are not only beautiful (delicate works of art), they taste delicious. My husband, teenage daughter, and I shared several cupcakes and all of them, we agreed, were exceptional -- light and chewy with just the right amount of frosting and great flavors. We also enjoyed the delicious coffee. And the shop has a relaxed, welcoming combination retro (1980s music posters on the walls), hip urban, and country table vibe. (We wound up hanging out for over an hour, chatting with the owner, at the big wooden table, thoroughly enjoying our jet-lagged selves.) If you find yourself in Paris looking for a taste of home or a sweet treat slightly off the beaten path, stop in at Sugar Daze. It's worth the trip.

2  Thank JustJ33