“Business dinner”
Review of Au Petit Marguery

Au Petit Marguery
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Au Petit Marguery is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,569 of 17,770 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Very worried about this restaurant in the lead up to our event as they were rude and unhelpful. However, on the night, the food and service were very good. They served 50 people in a private area in a very professional manner.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

We always treat our employees to a nice dinner whenever we take them on trips, whether for vacation or business, or both. Without previous reservations, our hotel concierge recommended this nearby restaurant for us to treat our employees to a French dining experience. We were not disappointed!

The menu had all the typical French fare; foie gras, duck, steak & frites, and more. Everyone had something different. The wine was just as delicious, but, then again, I've never had a bad bottle in France! We shared several desserts, and the Gran Marnier Souffle is their specialty. However, it was not received well by our group - either too different or just didn't like. I didn't taste it, so I can't comment.

All-in-all, this was a beautiful evening out and a great French dining experience for our group. A nice welcome to Paris!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

We had an enjoyable lunch there on a saturday.
We were seated by the window on the ground floor. This "bourgeois" cooking was delicious and plentiful (for european standards): we took home made foie gras and smoked salmon, then sea bream fillet and veal liver and finally caramel sponge cake and their specialty Grand Marnier Soufflé which was original and very tasty.
The price for a menu goes from 19 to 35 euros depending on the choice of food you have, whether it is lunch or dinner, you take starter and dessert or not and wine or not!
Ours was an offer from lafourchette.com website (same as toptable) equivalent to the 35 euros menu.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I think this was a very reasonably priced restaurant for the quality of the food. We dined with a party of 12 for $650 euros and that included several bottles of wine. My boyfriend ordered the foie gras, which was great. I ordered the Oysters, which was not the best. For dinner, I had the duck which was wonderful and cooked to perfection. However, the accompanying mashed potatoes were less than spectacular. The real jewel of the meal was the Gran Marnier Souffle. This takes about 15 minutes to prepare, but is well worth the wait. Another tip- it is definitely big enough to share.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My fiancee and I visited this restaurant recently in Paris on the recommendation of our concierge at the Le Meridien hotel. We wanted something reasonable within walking distance. They had a menu that included starter and main or main and dessert for 25-30 euros which is very reasonable. But they get you with the wine! It was so expensive we decided to only get half a bottle and it was still 30 euros. They had a lack of selection for the wines also. No complaints about the food tho! My fiancee had a foe grois pate for his appetizer and we both had steak with boiled potatoes and bernaisse sauce for our dinners and they were delicious. We also had great service from our waitress. Overall, this restaurant had good food and service, but the wine list ruined it for us. I would recommend it if you dont want to drink.