“At home in Paris”
other travelers have booked this property
Comfy sofas ! Best Value B&B : Frommer's Easy Guide to Paris 2016
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Comfy sofas !
Best Value B&B : Frommer's Easy Guide to Paris 2016
Super king size or twin beds
Breakfast on the sunny balcony
Bedroom with ensuite. Private WC separate.
Balcony view in October
Your dining / living space
Be styled in Paris, I'm an award-winning image consultant
Walk towards the gardens & take elevator to your home
Frommers Easy Guide to Paris 2016 - only B&B in the book
Breakfast breads and pastries, 5 different choices every day
I've created a fun Guide to Paris, ask me for it even if you don't stay with me
First course for breakfast, then home made yogurts, fresh breads and pastries...
October sky
View of rooftops
Sunday Times Magazine. Where to stay in Paris. On same page as Alaza Athenée!
Rooftops and the ladder to nowhere on the back wall!
You can have twin beds in the bedroom if you prefer
Breakfast on mornings that we can't go onto the balcony
Entrance from rue de Clichy into the courtyard
Large modern elevator to the 5th floor. No stairs.
Before shopping, find your perfect colours! I'm an Image consultant
Summer sky from the balcony
Ensuite bathroom with separate private toilet opposite
Breakfast for 4 (normally 3 but guests invited a friend!)
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

hollsj
Istanbul
“At home in Paris”
Reviewed October 31, 2018 for a stay in October 2018

Bon jour Rosemary! We've been to Paris several times, but never have spent much time in the Montmartre area. Such a nice surprise, and a great welcome in beautiful, secure and quiet surroundings (I consider any current construction activity a plus for interesting activity). Very comfortable room with lots of storage, as well as a 5th floor advantage for the inviting patio a mn d living room space. Morning trips to the bakery with Rosemary were a highlight...we are bread-aholics and enjoyed all the new tastes. We were pleasantly surprised with the great public transportation options and restaurants. Rosemary gave us a tour of her rental apartment on the 3rd floor and it also is very inviting...there you also have the option of her expertise.We totally enjoyed our stay at 52 Clichy and highly recommend that you choose the B&B or apartment to enjoy Paris.

Nov 2, 2018
Bonjour Judi and Frank,
Thank you for your kind review and so happy that you enjoyed your stay at 52 Clichy as much as I loved you being here.
It was a pleasure to walk with Frank to the bakery each morning to choose our breakfast breads and as he is such a prodigious baker I am very much hoping you start an Instagram account to show me more of his amazing creations.
As proper foodies I am pleased that you appreciated my restaurant choices and I do hope that you will revisit soon.
Bryan P
“Perfect accommodations for a solo traveler/couple”
Reviewed August 18, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

I stayed at 52 Clichy for 2 nights during my 2 week solo travel of Europe. The 3 days/2 nights at 52 Clichy were my most relaxing and stress free days of the entire trip. Rosemary does a superb job at making her guests feel right at home. Each morning started with breakfast on the balcony which was the highlight of each day. Rosemary sets the balcony table with a spread of pastries, fresh fruits, and beverages that is a perfect start to a day of exploration. Guests also have the option of joining Rosemary on the trip to the local bakery in the morning (highly recommended) to pick out which pastries you'd like. On these walks Rosemary taught me so much about Paris and the neighborhood she lives in as well as giving me advice on where to go for the day.

Overall this was one of the most pleasant Airbnb-type stays I've ever had and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a stay in Paris.

Sep 8, 2018
Bonjour Bryan,
Thank you so much for your great review.
It was a pleasure to meet you and help you gain confidence on your first European trip.
Loved our chats over breakfast and now you have family to visit in Europe I do hope to see more of you in the near future.
buttles43
La Quinta, California
“Balcony with accolades a plenty!!”
Reviewed July 11, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Rosemary was the perfect hostess. She provided much more than fresh pastries, juice and coffee/tea each morning on her beautiful balcony.
She became a confidant and guided us on Parisian lifestyle while giving us the best do’s and don’ts that gave us the best experience possible.
I would not hesitate to book 52 Clichy again.
Thanks Rosemary!
Jill Buttles

Jul 13, 2018
Bonjour Jill,
Thank you so much for your enthusiastic and kind review. It was a pleasure to meet you with Kim and to spend many hours laughing and chatting on the balcony.
I very much hope to see you again soon.
MicroSux
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great location with a great local.”
Reviewed July 10, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Close to the metro, great shops and restaurants within walking distance, balcony breakfast is a must, breadth of knowledge about all things in Paris. Don’t look for anything else. You’ve found it here.

Jul 11, 2018
Bonjour Ryan and Kari Rose,
Thank you so much for your delightful review and I'm so happy you loved your stay in Paris and at 52 Clichy.
Breakfasts were fun and I very hope it's not long before you return with youngsters in tow to show them the city and stay in the apartment.
kimsvobod...
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Rosemary (owner) fabulous - best bed & breakfast ever!”
Reviewed July 10, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Great location in Paris with wonderful hostess listing & helping with sightseeing attractions & travel arrangements. Breakfast fresh and beautifully arranged (fruit, yogurt, bread & pastries, etc..per your specific restrictions). Patio for fresh air and dinning enjoyment. Beds clean and with freshly pressed sheets. I have stayed at her apartment and B&B and feel like family, sure bet if you are staying in Paris.

Jul 11, 2018
Bonjour Kim,
Thank you for your super review, I am so glad you and Jill loved your stay in Paris and at 52 Clichy. It was a real pleasure to spend time with you both, chatting and laughing on the balcony, and I very much hope to see you again in Paris very soon.
Melanie B
London, United Kingdom
“Ideally located B&B for easy walking around Paris.”
Reviewed May 2, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Rosemary makes you feel so welcome ~ it is just like living in Paris for a short while!
The breakfasts were delicious and beautifully presented.
The bed was very comfortable and most welcome after long days of walking and sightseeing!
Plus Rosemary has lots of helpful information so that you can make the most of your stay. It was great to have someone to 'come home to' and chat about your amazing day! Thank you.

May 22, 2018
Bonjour Melanie,
Thank you so much for your kind review, it was a pleasure to meet you and I very much enjoyed our conversations in the evenings and over breakfast.
Now you know just how easy it is to pop over from the South of England I very much hope to see you here again soon.
Stavros V
“Excellent location, service and Advice”
Reviewed April 25, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Rosemary was an excellent hostess. She prepared everything for us by the time we arrived. We only stayed there for 1 night but she provided it us with a guide on what to do. The restaurant she suggested was excellent. The breakfast was excellent!

Apr 27, 2018
Bonjour Stavros,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am so glad that your quick escape by Eurostar from your demanding jobs for both of you was such a successful (very) mini-break. Now you know how easy it is to hop on the train at Ashford I hope to see you both again very soon.
Rosemary
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing