In our visit to Paris we wanted to stay somewhere that was centrally located, reasonably priced and had good connectivity to Paris metro. This hotel met all these criteria. Our room with a view of the street was decent size and quite charming. We were traveling with a baby and were able to fit her crib and two oversized bags in that small room. The breakfast buffet didn't have a lot of variety but was quite nice. Wifi speeds were poor in the room, although they were better in the lobby. The hotel staff was very helpful, they knew all the bus and metro routes. We also enjoyed walking on the nearby streets like Boulevard Saint-Michel and Boulevard Saint-Germain. Pantheon and Luxembourg Gardens were the nearby attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just next to Luxembourg Gardens and a few steps from La Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter, Hotel Obervatoire Luxembourg offers you a typical Parisian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookAssist, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris