If you’re looking for a spacious room in a hotel with character I think Paris is not the right city. However there is so much to see & experience in this lovely city you spend little time indoors.
Our room was compact with just enough room to walk around the bed. Nicely decorated, comfortable bed & a good bathroom. We didn’t dine in the hotel as there is so much choice elsewhere. Reception staff were very friendly & helpful.
Location is good, a quiet smart area just across from the Luxembourg gardens. I’d been unsure about the nearby station being an RER rather than a Metro but we found this easy with frequent trains and easy connections to the Metro network. If you don’t want to miss anything by going underground it’s walking distance to the river & lots of interesting areas on the left bank.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just next to Luxembourg Gardens and a few steps from La Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter, Hotel Obervatoire Luxembourg offers you a typical Parisian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, BookAssist, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris