A delicious small hotel, with the perfect location, 1 second from Jardin Luxembourg and the wonderful, Parisian Boulevard St Michel. You can get a room with a view over a beautiful private garden, which means: peace and quiet (you actually hear the sound of water in a fountain) But I wouldn't mind a room to the street side, because who goes to a metropol and expect the countryside? I've tried staying in more quiet side-streets, but that felt more isolated to me. In this hotel you really feel all the energy and atmosphere of Paris. Left bank, naturellement. Oh, and the staff is great. A warning: the Classic room is very very small - and the door to the bathroom is like a "saloon-door": it doesn't close entirely and so you have no private life in the bathroom - unless you travel alone. Just a small thing really. Everything is clean and new. I loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just next to Luxembourg Gardens and a few steps from La Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter, Hotel Obervatoire Luxembourg offers you a typical Parisian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookAssist, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris