We recently stayed here on a weekend break, couldn't have asked for more. Our room was a super delux (as seen in the main picture with the black headboard) which was recently refurbished and very clean. What it was not is big - the room was pretty small making it hard to get around the bed even.However for a weekend break in a city reknowned for small hotels this was no issue to be honest.
Bathroom was new and clean with all the usual expected amenities - only issue i found was with the shower head and bumping my head but did its' job in waking me up!
Location was good about a 20 minute walk to La Louvre an 10 mins to Notre Dame. Luckily the hotel is right on the RER which takes you straight to the Gare du Nord. The hotel is right on the edge of the Latin quarter which has many small restaurants / cafes.
Breakfast was offered in the cafe downstairs but we always opted to go out. Receptionist gave great recommendations for where to eat and thoroughly had a great time.
Wifi was complimentary which is a further positive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just next to Luxembourg Gardens and a few steps from La Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter, Hotel Obervatoire Luxembourg offers you a typical Parisian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, BookAssist, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris