We always have a challenging time finding an attractive and conveniently located hotel in Paris that is at the same time affordable. In fact, it is the most difficult European city for finding that ideal combination in our experience. Paris is just so popular and the hotels usually cramped and expensive. However, this is a good one. The location is very good, if you want to be in this part of the city. In particular, it is just one block from an RER station to get to the airport CDG. Very handy in that respect, and we were given a room with a view of the Luxembourg Gardens, which was lovely. The room was small, but we were grateful for the view, it was clean and the location worked well for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just next to Luxembourg Gardens and a few steps from La Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter, Hotel Obervatoire Luxembourg offers you a typical Parisian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookAssist, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris