- Like other reviewers noted, a great central location to visit many Paris attractions. It's right next to the Luxembourg station on RER B, which goes to CDG and Massy.
- Nice, comfy beds and bedding.
- Quiet (I am a light sleeper).
- Rooms and hotel are nicely decorated.
- Nice front desk staff.
Rooms and bathroom are small. But this is the same if you stay in the middle of any big cities in the world. My French co-workers love to come to America and stay in our spacious hotels and drive our spacious freeways.
Not so good:
- The safe is small. My Dell laptop doesn't fit. (I also stayed at a nearby Paris hotel, and my laptop fitted into that safe).
- The hotel is small. So all rooms are near the elevator. You will hear the elevator running. This is probably typical of hotels in central Paris.
- No drawers in desk or bedside tables (to place your little items).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located just next to Luxembourg Gardens and a few steps from La Sorbonne and the Latin Quarter, Hotel Obervatoire Luxembourg offers you a typical Parisian experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your Hotel Observatoire Luxembourg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Observatoire Luxembourg Hotel
- Observatoire Luxembourg Paris