“Indian paradise”
Review of Lakshmi Bhavan

Lakshmi Bhavan
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Lakshmi Bhavan is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,642 of 18,122 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Opera / Bourse
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

A truly great experience for us and our 17 students, who turned out not to be as picky eaters go... Excellent food, perfect service and a happy time! Thank you so much!

Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

One of our first meals in Paris. Happened to wander in and were very pleased with every aspect of our meals. The attentitive and helpful owner helped us through the whole experience and offered great suggestions for people who havent had indian before. The food was so tasty and exciting. Overall a great and welcoming atmosphere with delicious food.

1  Thank Kriisten M
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We were very satisfy with our experience at this Indian rsstaurant. The food was tasty, generous portions and the owner received us like family guests.

I recommand it , talk with the owner for his menu suggestions, he speaks 4 1/2 languages as he says!...=)

1  Thank sacados91
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I were in Paris for 5 days and just came back to Sofia. For the four nights we spent in the city, we had two dinners at this restaurant. The owner is a very nice guy, always glad to let you know whatever you want to know and the food is very well cooked and delicious. In Lakshmi Bhavan we had Indian dishes for the first time in our lives and I think I loved it - both because of Kumar - who gave us the first impression - and because of the delicious food. We recommend it strongly!

2  Thank Iliyana P
Reviewed December 15, 2012

Well when I first came to France, I decided to try this place. First thing I noticed was that this place was VERY crowded. It was very tiny inside too. Waited about 20 min. to get in. Place was busy and cramped. The food took some time to get but yeah the tables were close to each other. Maybe the only good thing was that the food was good. Still, the rest of the trip we did not go here. Not saying it was bad, but it was on a busy street with no parking.

6  Thank Sonny F