“Bravo! ”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vivienne
Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

Food and wine were delicious. Not expected that good quality. Even pricing is more than fair. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed November 17, 2018 via mobile

Found this place by accident. It was so busy and buzy. Don’t think they wanted to give us a table but we ordered a bottle of wine and just waited ha!

The food was insane. We got a meat/cheese starter and then I got duck and my friend pork. We both took one bit and then just did that look to each other

I’d say attempt French if you can speak it a bit... might get you a table. The waiter did read the menu in English to us in the end but I think I would have eaten anything they gave me!

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank Kellyoc6
Reviewed October 25, 2018 via mobile

We were taken here by some french colleagues. The restaurant is in a small allyway with lots of small bars and restaurants. Mostly youngish clientele but certainly welcome to all. It’s a rustic restaurant bordering on tatty but incredibly charming. It’s very popular so I suggest booking.
The owner/head waiter is mad as a box of frogs and is very good fun throughout the evening.
Importantly the food is excellent and fullsome.
I had a homemade frois gras terrine to start followed by Pluma. Great quality but massive. Amazing tiramisù for dessert.
It’s kind of a french/Italian restaurant. Didn’t pick up the bill so couldn’t say the price.
100% will return.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Epicureously
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

It has a nice location in passages but it's a bit expensive. Pizza was delicate, but we had a fly and some filth in wine glasses. The wine itself was very good though. :D

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed March 11, 2018

We ate lunch here and it was jam packed. We struggled to squeeze into our table in the corner but managed in the end! The food is simple and there is a limited choice but what we ate was traditional and delicious It was also great value. The wines were chosen for us from a selection of what appear to be daily wines. This is a no frills, friendly and eclectic place but well worth a visit. The service was extremely friendly and the whole place had a great feel about it.

Date of visit: February 2018