“Oh, oh, oh, souffle heaven”

La Cuisine de Philippe
Ranked #80 of 18,020 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint-Germain-des-Pres
Description: It opened in January this year at the location of the former Kiwi Corner restaurant. It has been rated on thefork.com website at 8.2/10. We've eaten there and found the restaurant to feature classic French cooking, extremely well prepared in a small congenial restaurant across from the Luxembourg Gardens. We sampled the dishes and found all of them very good to excellent. Nice choice of reasonably priced wines too. I particularly liked the Grand Marnier Souffle. The best part is the very reasonable prices which are shown on the thefork.com website.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

What's not to love about this little gem! Can't rate the food highly enough, a favourite in Paris! And souffle, sweet souffle. Sigh, I want to go back!

1  Thank Gabrielle W
Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)

Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Absolute must visit we anjoyed it a lot. Its a little bit pricey but every plate is so well presented and the tastes are great every minute you spend in this place is magic. Good wine selection.

Reviewed January 10, 2014

This restaurant was my personal favorite and that is saying a lot. If allowed I may have eaten twice my body weight. I ordered the Lobster souffle as my starter, scallops for my main course and for desert the chocolate soufflé. There were 4 of us and 3 our of 4 rated the who experience as their favorite. The wine - friendly staff - it was all wonderful.

1  Thank TheSmileyNP
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Just try one soufflé here, on the main courses or as a dessert, they are the best I've eaten in my life - and my life covers a long time and lots of gastronomical experiences.
If eggs are not your plate, they have many other nice options too.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

6 of us ate here one evening based on the Trip reviews and we were not disappointed. The restaurant is compact and we felt a little cramped but the food more than compensated for that. The service was excellent and the food both delicious and refined. A small menu but this is usually a good sign. The souffle - in any description is not to be missed. Paris can be very expensive when looking for fine food but this restaurant is good value with excellent food. Would recommend.

1  Thank alansok