“Trip of a Lifetime”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MikeandRe...
Manama, Bahrain
“Trip of a Lifetime”
Reviewed March 25, 2013 for a stay in March 2013
people found this review helpful

First, Bernard and his staff are awesome. Our travel arrangements were complicated, and encountered some delays, and they didn't miss a beat. The apartment was beautiful. This was, by far, the best equipped rental we have ever used. Also, it fit every part of the description. We travelled with our entire family (total of 6 people) and found the apartment large enough that we all had somewhere to get away if we needed. The kitchen was wonderfully equipped, and the coffee Nespresso machine was a big hit. We stayed for a total of 11 nights, and loved each and every one of them. We cannot wait to return to Paris, and hope that this opportunity still is available when we do! How convenient, the bus, train and subway are all right around the corner, grocery stores, pastisserie and chocolatiers abound. I only wish the weather would have been as nice as Montparnasse Duplex.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The property in general.
Liked least: Nothing to complain about.
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
enghien
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Perfect way to stay in Paris”
Reviewed January 31, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

I've lived in Paris and environs (13 years) and visited, staying with friends or hotels, but this was my first apartment rental -- and this is what I will do from now on! It was great to have a kitchen, room to spread out, a beautifully appointed, comfortable and welcoming apartment with phenomenal views of the city (the terraces, even in mid-winter -- were outstanding -- on the top floor) in a convenient location. I am more familiar with other parts of the city, but Montparnasse is a wonderful area with lots of restaurants nearby and really convenient (I do like to walk, but walked to Notre Dame and the Latin Quarter as well as over to rue du Commerce, then Invalides, the Musee Rodin and -- after lunch -- the Musee d'Orsay! Only lost a few less walking-oriented companions on the way ... but doable!) The company/ landlord/realtor is completely trustworthy and you should have confidence. Quite a reasonable fee and immensely superior to staying in a hotel (or even, perhaps, with friends!). I will try this again - maybe when there is not snow!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Comfort and quality of the accomodation
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
London

Reviewed July 9, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Brisbane Australia
Reviewed July 6, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$455
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing