Nadaud Hotel
$195
$173
Official Site
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
$174
$564
$508
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsplace gambettapere lachaise cemetaryeiffel towermetro stationroom service islovely hotelbaguettesafe areabed was comfortablecroissantsmain attractionsbasic hotelsmall elevatorclean roomscontinental breakfastneighborhoodfloor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have read a lot of good reviews of this hotel but when I checked via booking.com, it was fulled booked. I then tried contacting them through their website and was glad to know they had available rooms for our group of 5. The prompt response of the staff to all my concerns via email impressed me and meeting them personally upon check-in validated this. They were very friendly and helpful and made suggestions of where and what to see. The location is very convenient as there is the Gambetta metro station a few minutes walk away plus another metro Pere Lachaise on the other side. I must mention this because when the ticket booth at Gambetta broke down we used the other station. The hotel is also close to the bus stop; takes a while (take bus no. 69) but you get to see the different sights along the way. Also, there are cafes, restaurants, fruit shops, grocery store and bakery nearby. Our room was on the 5th, also newly renovated. Space was enough for 2 plus one extra bed and the bonus of seeing Eiffel tower from the room. The area where the hotel is situated is quiet and not "touristy" at all and you get to see a glimpse of how locals go about their daily lives. The hotel is undergoing renovation so some construction noise can be heard from time to time but it was not something intolerable. Our train to London was in the evening but they gladly allowed us to leave our luggage after check-out so we were able to see some more sights and do last minute shopping in Val d'Europe and Galleries Lafayette. This is my 2nd time to visit Paris and I would not hesitate to stay here again. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: If you can, ask for a room that has a view of the Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
6  Thank almacedillo
Reviewed July 8, 2013

When we started looking for a place to book all the prices we could find where well over our budget, so this hotel made a good choice.

Location is excellent as there is a metro stop, Gambetta, close by. Le Foudre Restaurant, which is just down the street, serves excellent food and stays open till late.

The room was on the 4th floor. It was small but comfortable and the bathroom was a very comfortable size. We had a fan which is more than enough for the weather in Paris. Service was great as the staff was extremely helpful. We were given directions to some places, were allowed to leave our bags there after check out and were also offered to take a shower before we left for the airport.

The only small nuisance was that some works where being carried out and the smell of fresh paint was not nice to be in but other than that works did not start before 8 so we were fine given we were waking up early.

I do recommend this hotel.

6  Thank fairyjany
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed just one night and quite enjoyed my stay. The staff were warm and accomodating. My room was fine, with classic Parisian neighbourhood views in all directions. I specifically selected this area for its real, non-touristy quality and enjoyed wandering around in all directions. It's a couple blocks from both Pere Lachaise Cemetary and the Metro. Also lots of shops and restaurants surround.

My room was large enough and comfortable. I always find European bathrooms small but this one was not too. Furnishings and bedding were newer/modern but the room itself (and fixtures like wall-mounted hair dryer), though clean, felt and looked old, so I was happy to see that the building was under renovation. I had no noise or disruption from this. Whenever I first entered the room, it had a noticeable odor of insecticide (?) -- whereas I would have preferred air freshener -- but this didn't persist in bothering me.

I loved opening my door to a nice lady handing me breakfast in bed in the a.m. and also appreciated any extras staff did.

I must say that I was relieved to find this hotel that is not only quite reasonably priced for Paris, but with good proprieters, plus in a convenient area. Would definitely recommend and return.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
7  Thank shnti
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed on the 6th floor, and my parents were in the room across the hallway. The rooms had just been renovated, and you can tell they put a lot of money and effort into making them look great. The bathrooms were newly tiled, and large! Having been in Paris before, the bathrooms were huge (I'm talking Paris standards here), and I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't have to squeeze through the shower doors as in other cramped Paris hotels (and I'm a regular sized person). We could see the Eiffel tower and other sites like Sacre Coeur from our room windows, a comment you can't say from many Paris hotels! The staff was very friendly. The location was convenient, with a metro stop a maybe 100 meters away, and a bakery and grocery store within walking distance. We ate dinner one night at the restaurant on the corner and the food was fantastic - much better than the tourist menu stuff we had in the Spanish quarter one night. Highly recommended!

Room Tip: The 6th floor rooms had a great view.
7  Thank nimen_hao
Reviewed June 11, 2013

A good hotel for the cheap price paid. A bit far from the central attractions, but the very close metro station nullified that. You can find bakeries, grocery stores, wine shops, cafes, cheese shops, fast food, all you need just on the neighboring streets. Rooms were cleaned, common bathroom was very clean, bed was comfortable. A very good choice for someone wanting to visit Paris on a budget.

3  Thank Razvan P