I found this hotel after searching a lot in the internet. Paris is not a cheap city to begin with. With this hotel, I was able to combine with closeness to transport (near a station), clean accomodation, reasonable price, adequate room size. I was not disappointed.
What I like:
1) very near to various transport mode such as within 2 minutes from Gambetta station (metro station). It is also very near the bus stop like bus no 69 that goes thru all of the tourist spot like Louvre, Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, etc.
2) the room was clean and warm during winter. i can attest to the warmness since I come from a tropical country.
3) there is a lift which is very important if you do not want to be hauling your luggages up several floors. Their highest is 6th floor.
4) the bathroom size was quite sizeable in European standard
5) it is also secure with the front door being locked by 10.30 pm. You can enter using a password.
All in all, I had a blast during my three nights stay. I wish I can stay longer.More