“Yes!”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

This place is so amazing! The creme sauce on the scallops is the most scrumptious thing you will EVER taste. The staff is amazing and so courteous. I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed March 28, 2018

We followed the crowd entering the restaurant. We were greeted by a friendly staff and the owner (Oliver) . We asked for seafood and we got it ,scallops ,sea bass, mussels, and everything was delicious . The prices were very reasonable (14 to 20 euros). We will be back. I highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank a330bobby
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

I have been here several times over the years, and I am never disappointed. Called ahead and took a large group of friends this time and Olivier was happy to accommodate us. Every person enjoyed their food. I particularly enjoy the warm goat cheese salad (and I am picky about this) and the scallops and sea bass. If you ask in advance, he will make escargots that are very good. Wonderful ambiance.

1  Thank kimjorden
Reviewed December 18, 2017

What a fantastic place to experience what french charm and food is all about. The food was absolutely tasty, well prepared, and treated with such care. Our group had four baked salmon dishes and I had the scallops......perfect! This was my first time here and the whole experience was awesome. What made the place was the owner and staff......so welcoming and very attentive to our needs. I definitely will be coming back here.

2  Thank Gimpus23
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

We spend a lot of time in Paris, and this restaurant is one of our favorites. The food is excellent and the owner, so welcoming. What a fabulous dining experience!