“Great food, relaxed atmosphere, open late”
Review of Au Metro14

Au Metro14
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Au Metro14 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,084 of 18,127 Restaurants in Paris
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Montparnasse
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My friend and I came here for lunch. We're pretty big foodies and very critical about our meals and this place gave us exactly what we expected. We started with the goat cheese and honey salad to share. I would highly recommend this if you are a goat cheese lover like myself. I had The ravioli with pesto was excellent the sauce was fresh. I'm not sure of the type of fish my friend had but I had a taste and it was amazing. Everything we ate down tot he wine and coffee was delicious. I have seen the reviews talking about bad service and would say this - welcome to Europe. The service we receive was not "bad" it was much more relaxed than what us Americans are used to. The server only approached us when we needed him, he didn't bother us much. The entire staff was very relaxed and professional. I would recommend this place for those we want a chill atmosphere and excellent food.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

I don't like giving bad reviews, but this place just ticked us off...We just stopped in there to have drinks on our way back to our hotel. We wanted to sit in the shade on the sidewalk but were told that was reserved for patrons who were lunch customers and that we would have to sit off to the side in the sun. This didn't go over to well with too us since we had dinner there on two occaisions this last week already and each time we spent around 90 euros on food and drink....our bar tab had been more than our food, so it wasn't like they weren't going to make money off of us. The first time we ate here the dinner and drinks were awesome, we had their tenderloin and Pink Pernety's...an awesome meal. Our second visit we ordered french onion soup...tasted like Liptons instant onion soup covered in cheese, it was horrible, but again the drinks were good. This third visit we were refused a table where we could sit in the shade to have drinks, so needless to say we won't be spending our money here again, no matter how good the drinks are!

1  Thank Jenine D
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We really enjoyed our dinner here. Tasty food, generous helpings, lovely atmosphere and excellent service (thanks, Julian!).

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We had supper last night. The service was great and the food was really good. We had a
great time with the kids.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our first visit to Paris and we stumble across this suberb place to eat, drink and watch the world go by. The staff were really friendly and helpful and went out of there way to come and talk and make sure every thing was ok. My husband had steak both nights -enjoyed so much. I had Dorade and veal both cooked suberb. Local people visit the Au Metro so you know it must be good.

See you all again next year