“Excellent crepes”

Ulysse en Gaule
Ranked #144 of 331 Dessert in Paris
Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Description: The place is a Greek food place, but is also a well known Crêperie with very tasty salty and sweet Crêpes.The place is mentioned in several other reviews of the area in TripAdvisor and elsewhere on the Internet.
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

My wife and I have gotten crepes 3 times from this place during our stay in Paris. We got 2 crepes for 5 Euros so the price was definitely nice. Check out this little gem on Rue Cler!

Reviewed June 9, 2016

Have come here many times for crepes; the fromage (cheese) crepe is my favorite (5 Euros) while my wife gets the Grand Marnier crepe (7 Euros). We split a 50 cl carafe of white wine (9 Euros). A nice spot for a late evening snack or light dinner. Friendly, informal atmosphere.

Reviewed February 12, 2016

We ate outside for breakfast every day...stayed in a little hotel across the street. The ham and cheese crepes are wonderful! We'd usually stop on the way back to the hotel in the afternoon for one or two dessert crepes! Quick and tasty!

1  Thank Tarheel100
Reviewed January 17, 2016 via mobile

Tonight we went for a walk around the 7eme. It was freezing and I was hungry but I didn't feel like eating anything fancy. So we spotted an old man doing crepe in front of his restaurant on Rue Cler, so we tried it. It was realllly yummy. We order ham and cheese and another one with feta chesse, ham and emmental cheese. We paid 10€. We Recommend it!

Reviewed December 23, 2015 via mobile

Right on the street very tasty and super nice staff. I love the atmosphere and genuine Parisian feel. Go get a Nutella and Bananas crepe!