“The usual nice Chipotle”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #36 of 147 Quick Bites in Paris
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: 9th Arr. - Opera
Reviewed June 5, 2019

We loved having veggie bowls in US and were glad to bump into a familiar name in Paris. They have a nice tex-mex cuisine going in France as well, prices were a bit higher than what we have seen in US. Decent seating space, nice staff and usual Chipotle flavors.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 15, 2019 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick bite, due to Hard Rock Cafe closing for a private party. I had a burrito. It was not as good as the one I had in New York.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 12, 2019 via mobile

I absolutely loved this! You can customize your meal and have a lot of options to choose from. I really liked the flavours! Vegetarians and vegans can also eat here as they have tofu! Staff was also really nice and they speak English. Please come to Belgium!!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We order burritos, I had a barbacoa with guacamole and my husband had steak, people very friendly however burritos were cold and rice was not well cooked, flavor was good but like I said it was cold.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Just go here. The best burrito you will ever have! You could also take a bowl or a taco. And if you are there just take a Margherita as well

Date of visit: July 2018