“Love the food, average service, not too clean.”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #36 of 148 Quick Bites in Paris
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: 9th Arr. - Opera
Reviewed April 19, 2018

Located on Boulevard de Montmartre, the easternmost of the Grands Boulevards, it is close to Opera and Musée Grévin.

It is Chipotle, so the food is awesome. Great vegetarian options, nice guacamole, spicy sauces, nothing to complain about there. Although, once the chips were really stale and when I asked the serve to change them, he said they're always that way and all chips are stale. Sometimes the 3 different Tabasco sauces also aren't there. Given the quantity, the food is rather cheap. One burrito is almost enough to fill you up.

The staff isn't very friendly and is sometimes rude and the tables are often unclean. This Chipotle has an underground and first floor for seating.

The closest metro stations are Richelieu-Drouot and Opéra.

Date of visit: March 2018
1  Thank Ronak S

Reviewed March 17, 2018 via mobile

I have visited over 50 different Chipotle locations around the world. This one does a great job and my burrito was perfect as expected.

There are several locations around Paris and I plan to visit them all.

I love authentic French food but sometimes I need Chipotle nonetheless!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 25, 2018

I'm a girl who defines herself as a Chipotle-lover. I leave and breathe for Chipotle. All jokes a side, I was more than thrilled when I found out that my hotel was located a two minute walk fro this venue. I ate there on a Sunday night and it wasn't too busy. I, as a vegan, was disappointed that there wasn't any sofritas but I went for the fajita veggies instead. They were not fully cooked thru and raw in the middle, additional didn't I get too many of them as well of the rice. The guac wasn't extra though so that was a plus. After all I have to say that this was my worst Chipotle visit ever but the guy behind the check out was very kind!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed February 16, 2018 via mobile

We visited this Chipotle after a long day so we just wanted a quick bite to eat. We were expecting to have a slightly stressful ordering experience as neither of us speak French very well. To our surprise all the staff spoke fluent English and made our visit very memorable. They were all very friendly and served us with a smile. The restaurant was clearly managed very well and everything seemed very organised. As well as this the food was lovely and exactly what we were after. Good, fast and great prices. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed January 19, 2018

We have not eaten at Chipotle in years when we decided to use the one on Blvd Montmartre for a quick lunch. The service was really quick and the food definitely yummy. We paid €30 for two Burritos and sodas and some nachos with guacamole. So Chipotle isn’t exactly cheap, but one doesn’t leave hungry.

Date of visit: January 2018