“Wonderful breakfast- wonderful bed”
Review of ParisChambres

We can't find prices for this accommodation
ParisChambres
Ranked #40 of 137 Paris B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Wonderful B&B very well and centrally located. I signed in for 3 nights but after experience such a wonderful time, I decided to stay 3 more nights :)
Anou is a wonderful hostess, well educated and I enjoyed myself a lot having long conversations with during the breakfast. She was informative an gave me all kind of recommendations and advice during my stay in Paris.
But is not all about the accommodation; The breakfast was just perfect! Every morning I woke up with the smell of the hot bread ready and waiting in the table. Thanks Anou a lot, I had a great time!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Aadhira A
There are newer reviews for ParisChambres

Reviewed February 4, 2013

My wife and I stayed at this B&B for a week. It was a wonderful period and we will never forget this precious experience.
The best part was we could talk with the hostess for an hour every morning at a breakfast table. She knows everything. She told us the best bus line to go to our destination of the day. She gave us information on good restaurants. We enjoyed discusssing many topics such as philosophy, education, culture and modern technologies. It was such an intellectual hour and we forgot to leave home for the sightseeing. She is charming, attractive and most of all so beautiful.
The room is in the second floor and remote from the street noise. Very comfortable. The bathroom has a huge bathtub which gives you a big relaxation after your long walk through the day.
We are sure this is the best B&B in Paris and we will surely come back again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank nomonomo
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have just enjoyed a 5 night stay at this wonderful B&B. As a solo traveller it was lovely to enjoy a scrumptious breakfast each morning with Anou. Her generosity of spirit was a joy , not to mention her wonderful sense of humor! Like previous posts I can agree that Anou is a fabulous hostess who is happy to share her stories on life in France. Her home is comfortable, charming and meticulously clean.
Thank you Anou for such a wonderful holiday experience. I will definitely be returning.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
9  Thank Angela M
Reviewed December 13, 2012

This lovely B & B is worthy of its high rating on this website. I have just returned from a 3 night stay with my partner. Anou is a charming hostess and nothing is too much trouble for her. Her thoughtfulness is what sets this apart from other places I have stayed. The room is lovely, the furnishings and fittings of top quality. Despite being so central the B&B is an oasis of calm, the room overlooking an inner courtyard. Breakfast is excellent and to have the opportunity to take it with the owner makes this an authentic Parisienne experience. We particularly enjoyed this aspect of the trip.

The B&B's location means that all the sights are easily accessible, by Metro, RER, bus or on foot. Anou's knowledge of the city and places one might not find in guide books is a real bonus when planning your day.

Although we were a couple, I think this B&B would also be ideal for the single traveller who might otherwise be anxious about visiting a big city alone

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank CB_Winchester
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We visited paris in Oct 2012 and stayed at this place for 4 nights. Place is simply amazing. Host - Anou will take care of each and everything, including helping you to visit places, helping you out with Metro system, etc. She is amazing. I went along with my wife and she took care of us as a mother.

Breakfast was amazing with 3 different types of jams everyday. Toilets and bathroom were stainless. Room was very comfortable. One thing which we liked about this place was the quietness. Inspite being in the centre of the city, place is very quiet, where you can relax after your day long roaming. Its very very close to Norte Dam De Lorte Metro station, hardly 1-2 mins walking.
I am for sure gonna visit and stay at Paris Chambers, when next time I am in the city.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank rohitarora82
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Paris-Chambres is truly a remarkable Bed and Breakfast. As a solo traveler looking for something different from traditional chain hotels and impersonal service, Anou and her thoughtful touches definitely provide a true Parisian experience. The room and bathroom are spotless (the bathtub luxurious) and, as a light sleeper, the fact that the room overlooked an inner courtyard provided a very quiet good night's sleep despite being in the center of the city. The hostess' sense of decor also helps to provide for a very comfortable stay. The bed and sheets were luxurious and breakfast was delicious and the conversation entertaining. I looked forward to the fresh squeezed juice and selection of jams each morning.
Anou generally cares about her clients, and will go out of her way to provide you with tips for visiting sites (after many trips to Paris I wanted recommendations for less well-known attractions) and will provide dining suggestions. She is always ready with a beverage at the end of a long day of sightseeing, provided tips for my safety, helped me practice my (bad) french, and booked dinner and pedicure reservations. The B&B is located very close to more than 1 metro line, and, as a walker, is within walking distance of most major sites.
Thank you for a great stay, Anou- I truly felt as if I had a mom away from home!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
8  Thank novachik96
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My wife and I stayed in this superb B&B for 3 nights in June and loved absolutely everything about it. The apartment is conveniently located near Opera/Montmartre area and has very easy access to Metro/Bus stops. The apartment is inside a very quiet residential building and tastefully decorated. The bedroom and the bathroom are very clean and lovely. And the bed is really comfortable, which is very important after a long day of sightseeing. The breakfast was also excellent with choices of fresh croissants, fruits, homemade juice, different kinds of tea and specially-made Italian coffee. And the best part is the hostess, Anou, who was extremely kind and helpful. She always made sure we had everything we needed and gave us a lot of useful tips on good places to visit and eat. And she is a very nice and genuine person and we had very pleasant talks. As a result, our trip to Paris was a true memorable French experience. We’d love to recommend this B&B to anyone and will definitely come back next time we visit Paris.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple