“Fun for two and four-legged shoppers”

Chic Shopping Paris Day Tours
Ranked #37 of 646 Shopping in Paris
Type: Shopping, Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Chic Shopping Paris is Paris' original shopping tour service. Rebecca Perry Magniant and her team offer insider shopping tours, designed to provide travelers with Parisian shopping secrets, tips, and the ins-&-outs that only a good Parisian friend would share with you. Our expert bilingual guides do not work on commission & can therefore offer you objective, unbiased advice. Chic Shopping Paris' guided tours are devoted to helping you take back "Paris in your bag."
San Diego, California
“Fun for two and four-legged shoppers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

I was in Paris this summer researching the city for a travel guide titled The Privileged Pooch in Paris. When I phoned Rebecca asking if it was okay to bring my dog, Marcel, along on the Chic Shopping tour, she didn't hesitate to say yes. My Bichon Frise accompanied me, Rebecca and one other guests for an afternoon of fun. Without a doubt, I am highly recommending this tour company in my book.

Visited September 2012
rebeccainparis, Owner at Chic Shopping Paris Day Tours, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Our first chic doggie tour- what fun! Marcel was a treat to have along on a tour. Good luck with the new book!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A must do in Paris!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about Chic Shopping Paris! The communication was excellent from start to beginning. Rebecca and Jennifer found all the type of shops we were looking for. Every request was made. I had been to Paris before and struggled to find the true Parisian boutiques....without the help of CSP ...I don't think we would have found the stores we went to. If you want to shop in Paris...this experience is a MUST!!

2 Thank gml63
rebeccainparis, Owner at Chic Shopping Paris Day Tours, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Glad you had a great time with Jennifer, and hope to welcome you back to Paris again in the future!
Vancouver, Canada
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“It's the only way to Shop ...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

It was a fortuitous moment for me as I was planning our trip to Paris when I happened upon Chic Shopping Paris' website. I knew that I had very limited time to do any shopping while in Paris and I really wanted to get to some "off the beat-and-path" areas to experience the truly Parisienne shops that one wouldn't normally find. Rebecca's knowledge of the Paris that most tourists almost never happen upon is endless. We wandered through the St. Germain des Pres area but well off the busiest streets. I was truly amazed at the spots that she had taken me too. I was able to get everything on my shopping list "checked off" and then some. Rebecca was very helpful with the translation issues which I very much appreciated. Meeting Rebecca was great ... she was able to narrow in on what exactly it was that I wanted to achieve on my day out. As another reviewer mentioned, it was like becoming "reacquainted with an old friend". I would highly recommend Chic Shopping Paris to anyone that is looking for a truly unique shopping experience as well as a sightseeing experience that one wouldn't normally have when visiting Paris. It was a wonderful day! Thank you Rebecca!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Kathy K
West Hartford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Long Lost Friend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

While I was planning my trip to Paris last year I knew I wanted to experience some of the incredible shopping that was available - but I also knew that I wanted to go off the beat and path to experience the "real" Paris. So going on-line I found Chic Shopping. It sounded perfect, but like anything you sign up for you never really know what you are going to get when what's shown online turns out to be nothing close to the actual experience. So I was a bit nervous come my shopping day!

From the moment Rebecca met me it was like meeting an old friend for a fabulous day of shopping! As we started walking along an incredible street full of boutiques she started to ask more questions about what I wanted to accomplish, what my preferences were, what I was looking to buy and for whom....but it was all a comfortable and casual conversation. She brought me to some amazing stores and I had an incredible time! We walked to many different parts of the city, into areas I know I wouldn't have found on my own. I found some amazing dresses for myself, gifts for my boys and friends! Rebecca helped me find everything I had hoped and more, and along the way helped me have a very fun day.

I would recommend Rebecca and Chic Shopping to anyone interested in experiencing the "real" Paris for a day of shopping and sight seeing along the way! She'll create a fabulous day that you will thoroughly enjoy.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Kim L
Paris, France
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“See the most charming parts of Paris”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2012

I wandered around Paris for years, never realizing that I was missing the best parts! The Chic Shopping Tours take you to the magical parts of Paris that you would never find on your own, even after years of looking. Away from the chain stores on the main boulevards are the quirky, one-of-a-kind places that make Paris truly special. And with an efficient itinerary you can cram more into your days than you ever thought possible - even allowing for stops at charming cafés and teashops. This is an incredible bang for your buck: you get to see the authentic Paris one dreams of, while finding (and buying?) unique covet-worthy stuff, and all the while you get to hear anecdotes only a local can share.

Visited May 2012