I stayed in this hotel during a city trip in Paris and I enjoyed my staying a lot. The location is very good, in a safe residential area but with restaurants and bars nearby; the metro is at few minutes walking. The hotel rooms are modern and clean, with all facilities inside. The breakfast is good and various. The staff is very kind and welcoming.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your accommodation in the Hôtel Magendie is ideally situated to discover Paris. In a quiet district close to the picturesque Butte aux Cailles, you are only a stone's throw from the Latin Quarter, the heart of student life, and from Montparnasse, the traditional painters' district. Leave your car in the car park and make the most of the bus, metro and RER, with stations close to the hotel, to explore the capital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Belambra City - Hotel Magendie reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Belambra Clubs - Magendie Hotel Paris
- Belambra Vvf Hotel Magendie
- Belambra Vvf Paris
- Touring Hotel Magendie