“Excellent location and helpful staff”
Review of Passy Eiffel Hotel

Passy Eiffel Hotel
Ranked #186 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed February 16, 2014

I stayed here for 8 nights on a business trip in February 2014. The staff was friendly and permitted early check-in. It is centrally located, a 5 minute walk to Trocadero and 3 minutes to Passy Metro stop. The shower (and water pressure) was amazing and the maids kept my room spotless on a daily basis. I did not try the breakfast as there was an excellent patisserie right next door with divine bread and pastries. There is ample shopping and places to eat within the area. Highly recommend. I stayed in the front of the hotel overlooking the street, so some light creeped in behind the drapes.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Passy Eiffel Hotel

Reviewed February 8, 2014

I just had a one night stay. The location was great, as it is very near the metro so easy to get to places. The room was small though very clean and the bed was comfy too!
Very helpful & pleasant staff. Continental cold buffet breakfast served.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2014 via mobile

We arrived early new years day due to booking a hotel ever so slightly closer to the Eiffel Tower (this hotel also a 5 minute walk ) and we were going to ask just to leave our bag as check in was at 1 and it was 11. Greeted with a smile and to our surprise, our room on arrival. Room was great, comfortable, clean and quiet and it had a sense of luxury about it. Was a shame i didnt book new years eve here as well as new years day. Really enjoyed our stay! Thankyou

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JAWilsonDesign
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The location of this hotel can't get any better, it's only 3 minutes from the metro station and that's all you need in Paris. The price is average for the area. Rooms are clean, decent and if you get a room above the 5th floor with view to the street, you'll be able to see the Eiffel Tower from it. I requested a room prior to the arrival but the were fully booked; however, the room we got was very nice. The front desk personnel were very attentive and helpful. I emailed them few weeks prior our arrival for train directions and intructions from the airport and they emailed me back in less than 24hrs with specific directions, so precised I was impressed, and they were correct, I did not miss a turn even buying the train tickets and changing from train to metro in order to get to the hotel. Once there, the friendly lady at the front desk provided us with instructions and directions to the rest of the metro stations and also a map, where she marked the spots we asked her for. The room was cozy and with the main elements needed for a night stay. The following day we still had places to see and visit and they allowed us to leave our suitcase in the hotel while we toured the city until 10pm, yes, free of charge! They give you a bag tag which you use to retrieve your bag later on. I will select this hotel again any time and twice on Sundays!!! I do not recommend driving into the city, the easiest, fastest and more economic way to view the city is in metro; and if you like, by all means, buy the city sight tour bus (double decker), even in winter is worth it.

Room Tip: room with street view are good, email the hotel prior to your visit with a request. But looked like...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LuisCruz
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Wonderfully located in friendly neighborhood. We traveled in winter, asked for a room on the 4th floor. Quiet,roomy for Paris. Friendly, efficient staff. At 14Euros, breakfast is expensive. They ofer room service till after midnight. Great bakery next door. Within easy walking distance from Trocadero & Xmas market. Hotel has an extra sitting room in lobby that's enclosed by glass, luxury touch. No bellman, elevator hold 3 adults. The room seemed very hot. There's a thermostat & AC in the room, but couldn't get the room cooled off. Lots of people would probably love this. Overall, a fine 3* hotel with updated bathroom facilities.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel two years in a row due to its proximity to meetings I attend in Paris and I came away much more impressed this year than I was a year ago due to the room I requested.

The check-in is friendly, and I have been able to get into my room before noon both times and they will happily call you a cab and hold your luggage - services that I appreciate.

The key is to get a room on the street side, preferably on the 4th or 5th floor so you are away from the traffic. These rooms seem much more bright (and have an Eiffel tower view) since they do not overlook the courtyard.

I would recommend avoiding the tiny rooms on the 6th floor which seem to be an addition in the attic.

Overall, very clean, very friendly, a newly updated bathroom and a decent double-sized bed as well as a desk area to work. The area has actually grown on me, close to Passy metro, easy walk to restaurants near the Eiffel tower (20 minutes) and all the services you need on Rue Passy even if the neighbourhood is overpriced.

I have not taken the breakfast before since there is a bakery next door that is incredible. I just stuff myself with pastries to fortify myself for the day!

One tip, paying for the upgrade in wireless is useless, I tried it and noticed zero difference except for having 8 euros less in my pocket.

Room Tip: Street-side, fourth or fifth floor. There is no elevator to the 6th floor.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank MUhrblock
passyhotel, Elisabeth Kieffer at Passy Eiffel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear guest,

It is very nice of you to have chosen the Passy Eiffel Hotel again for your Parisian stay.

Our goal is to make your stay as pleasant as possible by making sure that your wishes come true as often as possible. Cleanliness and friendliness are our two main preoccupations.

Every year we try to renovate some rooms and / or bathroom in order to keep our hotel in good conditions, and we are glad to see that you enjoyed it.

It is true that access is easy to the Eiffel Tower and many other places to visit in Paris, either walking distance or by metro.

Our basic free ‘’wifi’’ access is appreciate by most of our clients and more than enough for most of the necessary access.

For sure, the bakery next door is really excellent and enjoyed by all lovers of baguette, pastries and cakes…

We wish you a merry Christmas and we hope to welcome you for your next Parisian stay.

With our warmest regards

Elisabeth Kieffer

Reviewed December 6, 2013

I visited recently for 2 nights and found the hotel a really great standard. I requested an Eiffel Tower view prior to arrival & I was disappointed it was fantastic.

The hotel is suited in a really convienient location, 5mins Walk to the Eiffel Tower 10-15min to the ADT. We walked everywhere on our stay and loved this beautiful City.

The rooms are very nice well equipped if there was anything to improve I would say the bed & bedspread (dated) everything else was really good

The staff are fantastic really helpful and always smiling

This Hotel could easily be rated higher & it probably will with a few very minor changes.

I will definitely book again

Thankyou

Room Tip: 43 lovely room!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
passyhotel, Directrice Adjointe at Passy Eiffel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013

Dear guest,
Many thanks for your kind feedback following your stay in our hotel.

All the team is really glad to hear that they were able to make your stay enjoyable.

You are right, our location is really convenient, you can get easily to most of the main places to visit in Paris.

We will take pleasure to welcome you once again in our beautiful city of lights…

We wish you a merry Christmas !

Best Parisian regards