Passy Eiffel Hotel
$279
$265
Cancelon
  • Fitness center
All reviewsgreat locationnice neighborhoodshort walk to the eiffel towermetro stationvisit parisrecommend this hoteleiffel tournice bathroomsmall hotelcroissantsfree wifilovely hotelearly checklong weekendwould definitely stay here againtourist attractionsstayed for nights
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Absolutely nothing negative to say about this hotel. Clean rooms and bathrooms, friendly staff at reception, nothing a problem.
The location is for those who want to see Paris as the locals do, it's a chic district, lots of boutique style shops on rue Passy and a shopping centre further up towards Place de Passy. 10 minutes walk downhill to the Tour Eiffel and the river tours.
Highly recommended.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
passyhotel, Directrice Adjointe at Passy Eiffel Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Thank you very much for the 5 rating, it is a reword for our team.

We are well located, close to the main places to visit either by metro or by walk.

We are glad you enjoyed our area. This is true doing shopping in Passy street is definitely different with all its little boutiques and shops.

The river Seine cruise is so pleasant at night time...

Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to have the pleaseure to welcome you again.

Elisiabeth Kieffer

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on two occasions this year for a total of 12 nights In January and February.. I arrived early in the morning after 18 hours of travel. I was pleasantly surprised to get my room within an hour of my arrival.
The room was on the third floor. It was basic and quite small, however the bed was very comfortable. Internet was free since I had my PC and this was good because I was there on business.No tea or coffee facilities in the room and the heater did not work that well in the room I stayed in the first time. My room faced the Passy Street and early morning was a bit noisy with the scooters and delivery trucks.
What I liked is that the staff was so friendly and willing to provide assistance, give directions and made my stay comfortable. Breakfast was not free and was simple with croissants, jam, butter and excellent coffee.
On departure they arranged for a shuttle service to take to the airport and it was very prompt. I paid about half the cost of a taxi fare.
I found the hotel was a bit pricey because I later found out from colleagues about cheaper hotels in the area but the service was not as good.

I would stay here again because of the location, close to OECD, and friendly staff and service they provide.

Room Tip: Higher floors probably are less noisy
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I really loved this hotel it was situated very central and had lovely bars cafes and little restaurants within walking distance. Rooms were small but to be honest in Paris they all are unless you are going to pay for 4* luxury. Breakfast was expensive so I did not eat at the hotel however there was a very delicious bakery next door that baked fresh croissants every morning so I had one of them and a Starbucks latte instead which was very affordable.

Room Tip: Book in advance
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kayanna C
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed it - my girlfriends 18th ! Everything was perfect - good quality care was taken of us; we felt special and were so excited to be in Paris.Thanks for making it special.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Very smart rooms, but don't tqke rooms facing the street it's too noisy, eiffel tower is 5 mins away on foot, and in 2 mins there is a metro station. Night receptionists are not gentle at all, but if i would go to Paris one more time i would choose this hotel without any doubts.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family