“Friendly Staff”
Review of Passy Eiffel Hotel

Passy Eiffel Hotel
Ranked #188 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stayed at this hotel on two occasions this year for a total of 12 nights In January and February.. I arrived early in the morning after 18 hours of travel. I was pleasantly surprised to get my room within an hour of my arrival.
The room was on the third floor. It was basic and quite small, however the bed was very comfortable. Internet was free since I had my PC and this was good because I was there on business.No tea or coffee facilities in the room and the heater did not work that well in the room I stayed in the first time. My room faced the Passy Street and early morning was a bit noisy with the scooters and delivery trucks.
What I liked is that the staff was so friendly and willing to provide assistance, give directions and made my stay comfortable. Breakfast was not free and was simple with croissants, jam, butter and excellent coffee.
On departure they arranged for a shuttle service to take to the airport and it was very prompt. I paid about half the cost of a taxi fare.
I found the hotel was a bit pricey because I later found out from colleagues about cheaper hotels in the area but the service was not as good.

I would stay here again because of the location, close to OECD, and friendly staff and service they provide.

Room Tip: Higher floors probably are less noisy
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Passy Eiffel Hotel

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I really loved this hotel it was situated very central and had lovely bars cafes and little restaurants within walking distance. Rooms were small but to be honest in Paris they all are unless you are going to pay for 4* luxury. Breakfast was expensive so I did not eat at the hotel however there was a very delicious bakery next door that baked fresh croissants every morning so I had one of them and a Starbucks latte instead which was very affordable.

Room Tip: Book in advance
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kayanna C
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed it - my girlfriends 18th ! Everything was perfect - good quality care was taken of us; we felt special and were so excited to be in Paris.Thanks for making it special.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Very smart rooms, but don't tqke rooms facing the street it's too noisy, eiffel tower is 5 mins away on foot, and in 2 mins there is a metro station. Night receptionists are not gentle at all, but if i would go to Paris one more time i would choose this hotel without any doubts.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2012

This is a top class hotel in Paris. We could not fault the accommodation,the staff, the facilities. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The staff could not do anymore than they did to be welcoming and friendly. It was in easy reach of all main attractions, with a metro station within walking distance. Would just like to say thank you to the management and staff for a wonderful stay.
Anna and Neil Taylor

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Anna T
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This hotel was just absolutely lovely, and a must-stay if you're looking at Paris hotels in the 100-200 euro range. While the room was not large, it was well-appointed with quality linens and plenty of shelf space. The marble bathroom felt luxurious, and the shower was my favorite part - it had fancy multi-nozzle adjustable sprays for a full-body shower experience (very relaxing after a day of walking around on tours!).

I also loved the honor bar - stocked with sodas, water, wine and beer, it was really nice amenity to have available (and very reasonably priced). When my husband and I drank the wine provided and wanted more, the front desk cheerfully provided additional bottles.

In fact, the hotel staff was the best part - friendly, courteous, and spoke English much better than I speak French :)

All in all, I would definitely recommend. There's a metro stop nearby which provides easy access to the rest of the city, and the Eiffel Tower is just a short walk away. The neighborhood is quiet and upscale - not the spot for nightlife, but has lots of lovely cafes and patisseries for daytime noshing. Check out Cafe le Passy on the corner - they made my husband and I a lovely cup of coffee, and has a full French breakfast special for only 8 euro.

Room Tip: Our interior room lacked a great view, but was really quiet - definitely recommended.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Julia M
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We found this accomodation at Booking.com and were very pleased.We left our tour that was staying at the Meridien Etoile -very expensive,very modern,and came to this charming little property. Passy Eiffel is well located, lots of deli's,restaurants and shopping within walking distance. Also very close to the Metro and the RER transfer station and could see the Eiffel Tower from the street at night.We found good shopping on the street as well! Our room on the main floor, though small, was very clean and had a large bathroom.A window opened directly onto a courtyard - it was a smoking area so lucky for us no one else used it. There was a very nice sitting area - non-smoking,thankfully, so we could get a breath of fresh air!I was told that the hotel had recently been renovated - our room was tastefully decorated. We were travelling with friends so it was a perfect place to unwind and talk about our day of sightseeing. We had our Happy Hour there and staff very kindly kept beer and wine cold for us in their fridge.Staff were very helpful in recommending nearby restaurants and helping with the Metro etc.We booked our airport return through the hotel as well.They have a breakfast available for 14 Euros. We went up the street the first morning but found the price to be only somewhat less so we used the hotel breakfast room the next two days. There was no extra charge for Wifi access and though there was no room safe, the people at the front desk put our passports etc. in the safe and gave me a key to the area she assigned to us.I would definitely stay here again and would reccomend it to travellers who wish the Parisian experience without the high cost.

Room Tip: Our rooms were only double bed rooms but we didn't have to climb the stairs with our luggage!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends