+ right in front of the station
- extremely unfriendly staff (i.e. we booked a room with a bath, and we got a room without one; after asking the reception to for a room with a bath, first she said there were no rooms with a bath, then she said we didnt book a room with a bath, and when we showed her the paper she finally said 'ah yes i still have a room with a bath left'... seriously??). Staff didnt speak good french nor english.
- bathroom, towels and bed were clean, but the carpet was nasty and there was fungus on the ceiling from the bath upstairs
- unsafe. No lockers. As we understood there are often people in the hotel that don't belong there and rooms are often broken into. You are not allowed to keep your key as you go out, but then the staff has no idea to who the key belongs.
- wifi didnt work, computer downstairs didnt work either
We stayed one night. Apparently there were some squaters in the hotel as well but we didnt notice. We didnt take breakfast.
So, fine if you need a cheap place to crash for a night and you are on a tight budget, but don't expect anything brilliant.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Picardy Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Picardy Hotel Paris