1,387 results
All reviewsfree drinks and snacksgeorges metromoulin rougejoyce hotelpigalle areasacre coeurgaleries lafayettenice breakfastlovely hotelseveral metro stationsminute walkfree wificroissantstwin roomquiet streetbreakfast was includedclean rooms
Reviewed August 9, 2014

This hotel is a good hotel with excellent and friendly staff. They speak English and made our stay a good memory. They offered Paris map and suggested areas that are not a well known Tourist destinations but the best place in Paris that we visited and we were very grateful for their suggestion. The also arrange a shuttle to the airport that was less expensive than a taxi. Breakfast and free WiFi was included, and they offered complimentary snacks and drinks from 1 pm to 10pm, which was a nice addition. The location is very central and in between 2 metro stations (Pigalle & St.George), it is also very close to the Nord train station (if you take a taxi from Nord train station, it will only cost you around 6-7 euros).
My husband and I stayed for 6 nights; our first night was in the main floor in a very tiny room, but they changed our room the day after to a much better condition room in the first floor and offered discount for the first night.
The room was large enough for two, clean and comfy, the staffs were amazing, and I would like to thank Rose and Jane for their help. But we had very noisy neighbors, they rented 3 rooms on the same floor and they disturb our sleep, but I talked to front desk and the situation was much better.

Room Tip: I will try this hotel again
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Zamand S
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We absolutely loved staying at this hotel and plan to stay again next time we visit Paris!

We are metro users so the location was perfect. We could walk to Pigale and get anywhere we wanted to go. It was also just a short walk to the moulin rouge or la cité!

The hotel staff was amazing. They were helpful to get us transfers, maps or anything else we needed. They also had umbrellas for us to use.

Complimentary breakfast was good and we appreciated the open bar of non alcoholic beverages.

The room was a decent size and very clean and comfortable.

We think it was great value for our money.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank M_K_P_26
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Stayed in this lovely hotel for 2 nights and had a very pleasant experience. I was recommended to stay here by a Parisian friend as it's located in a more genuine and less touristic area. However, it's just a short walk away from Montmartre and close to several Metro stations for access to the rest of Paris. Rooms are small, but functional and the bed was very comfortable. I especially appreciated the friendly and helpful staff who went out of their way to make sure the guests have a pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank Goenos
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I stayed in this charming hotel for 4 night in the first week of July. The room was small but functional. The toilet and shower room were separate which might prove inconvenient to some. I have to warn you about the shower area which has no enclosure at all. You will definitely end up with a wet floor depending on how careful you are. I raised this concern with the front staff and they said it was that way from the start. This was the only problem with the stay. Overall the hotel staff were friendly, responsive and helpful. There was a free beverage service from 10am till late evening which was very welcome. Outside are a good number of fine bistros and restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed August 2, 2014

I was booked for 3 nights at the Monterosa Hotel as it was near by my friends place and I could meet up with them. The rooms are of adequate size, nicely decorated, on the modern side.
Bathroom was a little small. Beds and pillows were comfortable, rooms are very clean.
Breakfast spread is really nice ! fresh fruits, vegetables, eggs, quiche, sausages, french baguette and danish pastries.
Staff is very nice, polite and they you can see they want to go out of their way to help and please you !

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled solo