$355
$164
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Hotel Magda Champs Elysees(Paris)(Great Value!)
$156
$169
$155
$373
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $508/night.

$322
$307
$242
Hotel Eiffel Seine(Paris)
$148
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$276
$1,264
  • Pool
1,374 results
All reviewsfree drinks and snacksgeorges metromoulin rougejoyce hotelpigalle areasacre coeurgaleries lafayettelovely hotelnice breakfastseveral metro stationsminute walkfree wificroissantstwin roomquiet streetbreakfast was includedclean rooms
Reviewed July 18, 2014

When you get to the Monterosa, the clerk at the desk offers you a beverage, and a snack while you check in...first gold star for them. They all spoke English (something I didn't expect, but was pleasantly surprised at, as I am working on my French). Unlike my last experience at another hotel, breakfast was included, and it was supposed to be a "cold buffet". This is more like a regular buffet...sausages, eggs, crepes, as well as the usual assortment of cold items. They have a coffee and juice bar and assorted croissants and pastry that they leave out most of the day for guests as well. The room was small, but this is the norm for Paris hotels, and I was not disappointed. It was extremely clean, the service was very friendly, and when we had to leave, they arranged for a cab for us, and even offered us breakfast before we left! The staff really makes this place. The location is not the most touristy, but you are only about two blocks from your choice of 3 metro stations, as well as the Pigalle area, which has tons of restaurants, the Moulin Rouge, etc. You can be in Montmarte in 10 minutes too. Would recommend the Monterosa to anyone headed to Paris.

Room Tip: Most rooms are the same. The top floor (5) has a sloped ceiling and a pop out window, which is fun if you want to poke your head out and look around, not the best for noise on rainy days/nights. Also, if you are very tall, these are not the rooms for you!
1  Thank cjcopland
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Very good hotel in excellent location. Very good high rated Tripadvisor restaurants nearby. Close to underground stations and several tourist attractions.
Very good breakfast and open bar from 12 to 22. Staff very helpful and friendly
We certainly recommend and come back

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Every season, I choose Monterosa for short stays in Paris for my business. They are always there to help you for everything, rooms are cleaned and fashionable.Breakfast is ok, sweet and salted stuff as well.Now ou have a kettle in room with a set for hot beverages too. Only negative note is always about the too small towels.The area is getting really cool for dinner too.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank MaximilianBerni
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I guess if you're really looking to stay in this area of Paris, then this is an OK hotel for the price. Although if you're open to other neighborhoods, you can get a lot more for your money. I don't know if it was just the hotel itself or the general neighborhood that I wasn't too crazy about, but compared to the three other hotel experiences I've had in Paris, this one (I'm sorry to say it!) was really lacking.

Maybe for a lot of people this place would be a great place to stay, or maybe I'm just too much of a germaphobe, but other than the staff being super friendly and the espresso machine being free, I don't have much more to say about my night here. I guess the sheets were clean, which I appreciated.

2  Thank Shirin L
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Loved how the hotel is furnished. Simple clean lines and colors with attention to details. The room is of good size, cosy, clean and comfortable, equipped with coffee/tea making facilities, a safe and good wifi reception. The hotel also has a lovely all day snack bar corner. Such a treat. Elizabeth at the front desk was friendly and helpful. The hotel is located within 10-15 walk to Galleries Lafayette & Printemps, 5 mins to the St George's metro station.
We enjoyed our 2 nights stay there.

• Stayed: July 2014