We stayed at this hotel for three night over the weekend. The hotel itself is brilliant. Very modern, wifi, brand new/recently renovated rooms. However, it's location is in one of the (many) dodgy parts of Paris.
Although its only a 5 minute walk from the nearest metro stop, walking it at night is very dodgy. We actually got a taxi one night as there was some particularly rascal locking locals on the train with us.
Probably fine in the daytime, but the walk is still full of rubbish, building sites seems to be constantly being used as a toilet.
Another minor thing, the tv has 40-odd channels but the only English speaking one is sky news. Having said that, the room came with a good selection of films to watch in English.
If you are looking at staying here...I would spend the extra 40 or so euros and go closer to a nicer part of the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4 star hotel with 187 inviting 30 m² suites. Enjoy our free unlimited Suitebox service, including hardwired high speed internet, calls to landlines within France, video and music on demand, multimedia area with chat, music, photos and more. 200 m from the metro, 2 km from Montmartre and the centre of Paris. 15 km from Roissy CDG Airport. 24 hr services including Boutique Gourmande refreshments, fitness area, business corner. Bar, free massages on Thursdays, paying parking. Accessible facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Suites Paris Nord 18eme reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suite Novotel Paris La Chapelle Hotel Paris
- Accor Paris La Chapelle
- Suitehotel Porte De La Chapelle