We stayed here 20th - 23rd October 2013. On walking in we noticed a lovely fragrance and beautifully decorated and welcoming lobby/reception area. Our room was one of the smaller ones but perfectly adequate for a short stay and restfully decorated in pale green. It was a nice surprise to have toiletries and face flannels provided and such soft fluffy towels in the well presented and very clean ensuite. The breakfast was beautifully served in matching china in the room and was of good quality - especially the freshly squeezed orange juice and hot coffee. At 13 euros it was not expensive for the area. A pot of coffee alone costs 4 euros which is good value as you get 4 small cups or 2 larger ones out of it and the hotel is convenient enough to pop back for such refreshment together with a delicious cake from the nearby patisserie during the afternoon. Staff were friendly and spoke good english, also showing an interest in each guest as they returned/went out for the day. My business travelling husband stays in a lot of hotel chains and commented on how nice it was to stay in a more individual and intimate hotel,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Relais Saint-Honore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Saint-Honore Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Saint Honore Paris