We stayed 3 nights - one I was by myself and the other with my significant other who has 2 children so I can comment on traveling as a single and with family. My own double room was charming, quiet, spacious for Paris standards, and perfectly suitable with a reasonable price. There is a market across the street and plenty of shops and cafes nearby. Couldnt be closer to the Louvre, the Musee Dorsey, the Jardin de Tuilliere, etc. We rented a suite with the children, and despite the lack of privacy in the set up of the room, the staff bent over backwards to help, installing a privacy curtain. The best part of this was Jerome, who assisted with plans in Paris before the journey and throughout our stay. I travel frequently and love to try new places...but would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Le Relais Saint-Honore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Saint-Honore Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Saint Honore Paris