Le Relais is situated within a few minutes walk of the Louvre, the Jardin des Tuileries, the Seine, and across the river to the Musee D'orsay. It is a small boutique hotel, run by a handful of staff who it seems cannot do enough to help, including speaking fluent English if you wish. They don't have a restaurant (and breakfast is served on trays in the room) but there are many many fine restaurants within walking distance (see my other Paris reviews).
Rue St Honore is a busy street and you do get some street noise, although double glaze windows help. We were not kept awake. Fine shopping, ranging from Armani to fabulous Parisian boutiques, are all within walking distance on Rue St Honore or up the side streets.
we have stayed there a couple of times now, and recommended Le Relais to friends who have been equally impressed. Will continue to use this as our Paris base in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Relais Saint-Honore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Saint-Honore Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Saint Honore Paris