I am hesitant to review this lovely little hotel as it will become more difficult to reserve when I wish to return!! Only 15 small rooms with everything one could need for a comfortable stay, we called this home for 5 days - ours was a room overlooking the side street... noise was a slight problem on one night, but when I closed the window, it became quiet. Comfortable bed, flat screen TV on the wall, full bathroom and a wonderful shower with plenty of hot water; the room decor was cheery with pretty colored walls and floral bed coverings. There is no breakfast room but we had breakfast delivered promptly to us as at 9 a.m. three mornings - we chose the healthy breakfast which included cereal, bread, yogurt, fruit, juice and cafe au lait or chocolate. The other selection included French pastries, etc. Then one other morning went out and enjoyed an omelette, bread, juice and cafe au lait ....it is easy to do either and the price was essentially the same amount. There is a small grocery across the street if one needs, bottled water, soda or fruit, etc. Also there are many, many places to dine nearby - we have been to Paris many times and have our old favorites, but we tried a new little place on Isle St Louis called "Le Relais de l'Isle" which served very good food while we enjoyed the jazz pianist. "La Corte" several doors down from the hotel had very good Italian cuisine.
The neighborhood was familiar but we had not stayed in this area before so we enjoyed poking around. We found the Market St. Honore and that became our spot for an apperitif (Ricard or Kir) daily. The hotel is about midway between Palais Royale and Place Vendome and an easy walk to the Louvre, Opera and Grand Magazins! Metro is located approx a block and a half near Tuilleries Garden.....ideal loocation for a hotel.
The staff was delightful and helpful, there is a computer in the lobby for guest's use. I recommend the hotel for anyone who wants to stay in a small Parisian hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Relais Saint-Honore reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Saint-Honore Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Saint Honore Paris