“Hotel de Sers”
Review of Hotel de Sers

Hotel de Sers
Ranked #363 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Overall, this is a great hotel. The rooms are quite small, but very cozy. The bathroom is huge and beautiful. The hotel staff is amazing. Very attentive. Referred to me by name every time I entered the hotel. This hotel is in a great location - within minutes walking distance from the Champs Elysses.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
HOTELDESERS08, Head Concierge at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

please receive our most sincere thanks for taking of your time to write this review.

I am truly happy that you have enjoyed your stay with us. The staff of the Hotel de Sers is always providing his best care and attention to make each one of our guest feel expected and welcome.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back during your next visit in Paris!

Kindest regards,

There are newer reviews for Hotel de Sers

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This property is one of the best hotel
All was perfect :location (in the heart of the city, on the avenue des champs elysees), room size and decoration, design, cleaness, staff, service..

Food was also excellent.

It's a excellent hotel and I will come back for leisure

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
HOTELDESERS08, Head Concierge at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

I wish to thank you for taking of your time to write a review following your stay at the Hotel de Sers.
I have shared your positive comments with the entire team and they have been welcomed with great joy!
We feel very honoured that you now consider the Hotel de Sers your home away from home!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in a near future.

With my kindest regards,

Reviewed May 14, 2013

I go to Paris every year and stayed in various hotels.This time I booked this hotel with my family for 2 days.This hotel is really well located.The room is very modern and well decorated.The staff is very helpful and efficient: a five star staff with a very friendly,professional and welcoming attitude.We had a suite from which we could see various monuments of Paris from a fantastic balcony.The rooms are well decorated with a superb bathroom(shower and jacuzzi).We had breakfast both days.The service was excellent and the food very tasty.The kids were happy to ha a Ipod station in the room.No need to say that I love this hotel and I will definitely return soon.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank christounette123
HOTELDESERS08, Head Concierge at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Guest,

please accept our most sincere thanks for your positive and detailed review.

Your complete satisfaction is a fantastic reward for the entire team and it is with great pleasure that we will greet you again at the Hotel de Sers.
Do not hesitate to contact us before your next visit if there is anything we could do to make you feel even more at home!

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about our stay at the Hotel de Sers. First, the service. They executed on all things, big and small. From allowing us to check in early after a long red-eye flight from the states to the tour option they had researched for us after I casually mentioned a location we were to visit, they always went the extra mile. Second, the location. We were in the heart of the Champs-Élysées and walking distance to all major Paris attractions. So much time was saved to be able to walk to things versus taking a taxi or the Metro Third, the property. Well appointed, clean, and much more spacious than I expected given some of the feedback I read. And the views were spectacular.

The rate that we received was quite reasonable an on par with other major metropolitan cities. It may not be for the budget traveler but I didn't feel it to be outrageous either. And it was worth every single penny. Great, great place and I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank BThomasC
HOTELDESERS08, Gérant at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Please receive our gratitude for the detailled and positive review you have written on Trip Advisor.
The feedback of our valued guests is very important to us.
Your complete satisfaction is a great reward and a source of motivation to keep on delivering the best care and attention to our guests.

We are very happy to know that, from now on, we will count you among our regular guests!

We look forward to your next visit at the Hotel de Sers.

With my kindest regards,

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

I stayed with my husband at Hotel De Sers for 5 days for the Paris marathon. We stayed on the 6th floor in the only room with a balcony. they told us it was the only room with a view of the Eiffel Tower...but you could only see the tip of it! lol
Anyway, all the staff were all excellent from the front desk to the housekeeping. The room could have been bigger but it had a nice and modern decoration and a big bathroom with shower and bathtub too.
I totally recommend it and I would definetety come back.

• Stayed: April 2013
HOTELDESERS08, Head Concierge at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

I wish to thank you for taking of your time to share your impressions about your stay at the Hotel de Sers.
It is a real pleasure for every team member to read that your experience among us met your expectations.

We are looking forward to welcoming you very soon in your new Parisian home!

Best regards,

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were overall quite pleased with this hotel. The rooms were nice as was the rest of the hotel. The only con was that the room was on the small side, but I think that is expected for Paris. Breakfast was included in our room rate and it was really delicious! It's location to the chaps élysées was also very convenient.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank sara_2095
HOTELDESERS08, Head Concierge at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

first of all I would like to thank you for taking of your time to share your impressions on the Trip Advisor web site.
We are happy to learn that you will keep a good souvenir of your trip to Paris and moreover at the Hotel de Sers.
We hope that we will have the pleasure of hosting you again and therefore being able to propose you a room which will meet your expectations.
Do not hesitate to contact me should you have any special request.

Yours faithfully,

Reviewed March 12, 2013

I stayed at de Sers just a couple days ago and here is my view: I am not sure it is excellent value for its price.... I had a special rate, but I would not have been willing to pay he full rate of the Deluxe room which is really NOT spacy at all. I have NO clue what standard double rooms look like, but the deluxe is really just enough for two people to sleep and unpack you bags. Our bathroom was nice, with a separate shower and toilet. unfortunately, when we took the first shower the whole bathroom flooded (incl the toilet). the plumber and cleaners came to fix it while we were sitting on our bed in the bath robes.. kind of funny situation. The absolutely WORST part is the SPA/Fitness: the Hammam was far too hot, the sauna was only just tiepid, no alarm bell inside the sauna, the showers outisde did not work properly and there is absolutely NO space for you to relax after your sauna and the whole SPA area is extremely small - there is no space whatsoever to eve sit down when you come out of the sauna and the showers did ot work properly so we were forced to return to our room w/o a shower and in full sweat. just avoid going to the Fitness - really not worth your time and will safe you the deep disappointment we experienced.
The best part of the hotel De Sers is its staff!!!! the concierges are going out of their ways to help you buy tickets, book restaurants and be available for just anything you may need. THEY are 5 star - the hotel de Sers is not really. Location is absolutely perfect! just a short stroll up to the champs or down Av. George V towards the tour Eiffel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Globby
HOTELDESERS08, Directeur Adjoint at Hotel de Sers, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at The Hotel de Sers.

The Deluxe room is 30 sqm and it is clearly specified on our Website. The Junior Suite (40 sqm) would have been more appropriated for your stay, you would have been more comfortable.

I am sorry to read that you had troubles with the shower in your room and very surprise by the "flood" as the walking shower has a door. Fortunately, it has been fixed by the Engineer and the Housekeeper.

Regarding the Fitness it has several available showers and the Sauna and the Hammam are checked every day by the technician and I am sorry that it seemed to you that it was not working properly, someone should have been available for you to make sure everything is fine.

Finally, I am proud to hear that you found the staff "Perfect" and helpful which is very important to us.

I really hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon and I will personally take care of you.

Best regards,