Just returned from our yearly french visit. We stayed 3 nights at the end of May. The staff was
friendly and accommodating. Location is perfect walking to the Eiffel tower, rue de cler or Invalid.
Many restaurants in vicinity of the hotel. Easy to catch thebus or take the metro. Breakfast is
good and plentiful. Rooms clean and comfortable. Simply love the staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hôtel de France Invalides offers newly styled and luxurious rooms in the heart of the famous 7th arrondissement of Paris, home to the Eiffel Tower and Napoleon's tomb at Invalides. From standard to executive or privilege accommodations, the rooms at Hotel de France Invalides are perfect for holidays or honeymoons. Included are private bathrooms, Wi-Fi, TV, mini-bar, tea/coffee maker, and fan. Lift access and room service available. A 24-hour front desk managed by a multilingual staff provides a concierge service, tour desk, laundry/dry cleaning services, and luggage storage. Guests can relax in the lounge area or work in the business area. A continental breakfast buffet is served every day with a bar on site, and the hotel is located near excellent restaurants and wine bars. In a prime location, guests can enjoy the Invalides and Rodin museum, shop along the famous Rue Cler, or a romantic walk to the Eiffel Tower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel de France Invalides reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- De France Invalides Paris
- De France Invalides Hotel