Book In Advance

from $28.55
from $55.96
from $114.20
12,335 results
All reviews falafel picasso museum jewish quarter great neighborhood narrow streets place des rented an apartment interesting shops wander around walking tour notre dame vosges rosiers kosher bistros stroll pompidou
Selected filters
Reviewed March 25, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at Le Marais in our second trip to Paris after doing some research. The area is quiet not touristy whatsoever. There are many cafes, boulangerues, bars, and restaurants that are very good. I’d stayed here again if I come back to Paris.

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

Nice place to walk on, to admire nice vintage stores, or to enjoy a coffee or a snack at the terraces in the area

Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

The area was busy with locals and tourists walking around the area and enjoying the shops and restaurants. We were able to go over a couple of the bridges, visit some unique shops, have a nice coffee, buy some dessert and have an overall pleasant afternoon. A good neighbourhood to spend a Sunday afternoon.

1  Thank R2Regina
Reviewed March 24, 2019 via mobile

I picked my hotel in the 5th/6th arrondissements for a reason and I love both those areas however I found myself so so so much in the Le Marais! In my week stay It seemed like daily we ended up here! Amazing shopping! Place des voges??!! Napoleon said it was the gem of Paris and he was right... such a lovely park/square. We went all over the Marais and explored. You have to come visit this area if you’re coming to Paris!

2  Thank worldtravelgurl
Reviewed March 22, 2019

I believe there are some other places more beautiful close by that is why I give it only 4 stars, however this one has it's charm also