When I decided to travel to paris the travel agency purposed three hotel : Novotel in les Halles ,Scrib and Du Collectionneur. Because of the date of flight somehow I prefer to choose Du Collectionneur ,although it was not our first Choice
Since arrival till the last day which are 8 days everything seem good ,the house keeping,clerk behavior ,the hotel location and etc.
But in the check out something odd happend to us that caused to Change our mind about hospitality .At first day of arrival we drank 2 bottles of water that where in the minibar after that we put the bottles of water wich are free or we bought them from the store in the minibar in the same place to keep them cool.
In the check out they counted all 6 bottles that we put them in the minibar and they did not accept my explanation and force me to pay about 50 € for bottles which are free or we bought ourselves .so I had to double pay for bottles ,first in store then in hotel .
My regret is the 5* hotel did not accept its guest explanation and prefer to believe that the guest is lying than accept that may be they made mistake .
They told me that it is electronical and can not do anything for me.
Now I 'm regret that why I didn't choose the other hotels maybe this bad and sad memory of Paris and Parisian didn't happen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated blocks away from the Avenue des Champs Elysées and the famous Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the hotel is a celebration of the Art Deco style and the luxury of transatlantic liners. A restaurant serving refined contemporary cuisine, a chic and glamorous bar, three quiet landscaped terraces, a Decléor spa with bespoke treatments and a gym with personal trainers, all offer ample opportunities for relaxation in a unique 1930s ambience. Among the 478 elegant and peaceful rooms and suites are some, boasting over superb views of the Eiffel Tower and the rooftops of Paris. A free dedicated smartphone is available in each room, allowing to enjoy unlimited local and international calls, mobile internet, and an indispensable city guide of Paris. With 1,700 sqm (18,300 sqf ) of meeting rooms and a superb reception room the hotel can also host events for up to 650 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Preferred Hotels, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel du Collectionneur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Arc De Triomphe Hotel Paris
- Hilton Hotel Paris
- Hilton International Paris
- Hilton Paris
- Paris Hilton