Just got back from a 2 night stay at this hotel and it was nothing short of perfect.
I have never reviewed on here before but the experience we had needed to be shared.
I spent hours searching for a hotel for my fiances 30th and liked the idea of a spa hotel in a good location at a sensible price per night.
We were treated brilliantly from the moment we reached the lobby. The executive lounge is a highly recommend choice if you can get it included as is a trip to the Spa and Jacuzzi later on in the day ( its quieter - we had the whole place to ourselves for nearly an hour!)
The morning of her birthday we even got candles on the croissants!!
Deluxe Room was a good size, everything you need but no real view, I am sure if you wanted to push the budget rooms would be amazing.
Location is about a 10 min walk from the Champs Elysees/arc de triomphe. The Eiffel tower is about 15-20 mins on foot.
One note to agree with - Purple bar prices are mad - 40 euro for two cocktails! 13.50 euro a pint! This is where the executive lounge comes into its own.
Overall I really can't fault the hotel or its staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated blocks away from the Avenue des Champs Elysées and the famous Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the hotel is a celebration of the Art Deco style and the luxury of transatlantic liners. A restaurant serving refined contemporary cuisine, a chic and glamorous bar, three quiet landscaped terraces, a Decléor spa with bespoke treatments and a gym with personal trainers, all offer ample opportunities for relaxation in a unique 1930s ambience. Among the 478 elegant and peaceful rooms and suites are some, boasting over superb views of the Eiffel Tower and the rooftops of Paris. A free dedicated smartphone is available in each room, allowing to enjoy unlimited local and international calls, mobile internet, and an indispensable city guide of Paris. With 1,700 sqm (18,300 sqf ) of meeting rooms and a superb reception room the hotel can also host events for up to 650 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel du Collectionneur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Arc De Triomphe Hotel Paris
- Hilton Hotel Paris
- Hilton International Paris
- Hilton Paris
- Paris Hilton