This is a nice pricy hotel that is conveniently located to the metro (4-5 minute walk), Arc de Triomphe (10 - 15 minutes) and Champs-Élysée (10 - 15 minutes). The staff is friendly and very helpful. Our room which over looked the inner courtyard had a king size bed was well appointed but some what small (standard issue for Paris hotels). We also had the breakfast buffet as part of our package and it was very good.
One issue did stand out during our stay was the loss of the hotel's A/C. In some way, shape or form the hotel's A/C is connected to or run by the Paris municipal system which was broke on the second day of our stay. Due to holidays, time off and the French way of doing things we had no A/C for 4 nights. Needless to say, the hotel room got very warm and at times very unconformable for sleeping. You could open the window to get some cool air but if you left it open during the night, the noise from the courtyard would keep you awake. The hotel in no way tried to make up for the loss of A/C. A fan or free drink at the bar would have been nice.
Over all, we enjoyed our stay except for the loss of the A/C.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated blocks away from the Avenue des Champs Elysées and the famous Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the hotel is a celebration of the Art Deco style and the luxury of transatlantic liners. A restaurant serving refined contemporary cuisine, a chic and glamorous bar, three quiet landscaped terraces, a Decléor spa with bespoke treatments and a gym with personal trainers, all offer ample opportunities for relaxation in a unique 1930s ambience. Among the 478 elegant and peaceful rooms and suites are some, boasting over superb views of the Eiffel Tower and the rooftops of Paris. A free dedicated smartphone is available in each room, allowing to enjoy unlimited local and international calls, mobile internet, and an indispensable city guide of Paris. With 1,700 sqm (18,300 sqf ) of meeting rooms and a superb reception room the hotel can also host events for up to 650 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel du Collectionneur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Arc De Triomphe Hotel Paris
- Hilton Hotel Paris
- Hilton International Paris
- Hilton Paris
- Paris Hilton