The Hotel du Collectionneur Arc de Triomphe was until mid-2012 the Hilton Hotel.
It is a large, 5star, professionally run luxury hotel, frequented by business travellers and well-heeled foreign tourists who value being near the posh shopping of the 8th arrondissement and the Champs-Elysees.
Valet service and doormen, a large spacious marble lobby with numerous staff on hand to welcome and assist guests.
-Trendy dark bar, off lobby, with great drinks, service, lounge music, and never overcrowded.
-Breakfast buffett is excellent, extensive, quality superb, table-side coffee/tea service. Amazing breakfast, newspapers... first class!
-Rooms: Large, spacious, dark wood and quality material furnishings, high-cielings, marble-appointed bathrooms, big TV. (small negative: no window curtains appeared possible; office building facing the bedroom could see into my room)
-Taxis: always waiting outside
-Price is high for normal tourists or even business travellers with modest spend limit
-Neighborhood is posh, though mostly business, art galleries, small museums, posh kitchen stores and similar. Not the cozy charm of some of the older central Paris neighborhoods.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated blocks away from the Avenue des Champs Elysées and the famous Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, the hotel is a celebration of the Art Deco style and the luxury of transatlantic liners. A restaurant serving refined contemporary cuisine, a chic and glamorous bar, three quiet landscaped terraces, a Decléor spa with bespoke treatments and a gym with personal trainers, all offer ample opportunities for relaxation in a unique 1930s ambience. Among the 478 elegant and peaceful rooms and suites are some, boasting over superb views of the Eiffel Tower and the rooftops of Paris. A free dedicated smartphone is available in each room, allowing to enjoy unlimited local and international calls, mobile internet, and an indispensable city guide of Paris. With 1,700 sqm (18,300 sqf ) of meeting rooms and a superb reception room the hotel can also host events for up to 650 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel du Collectionneur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Arc De Triomphe Hotel Paris
- Hilton Hotel Paris
- Hilton International Paris
- Hilton Paris
- Paris Hilton