Located in the 8th district, surrounded by the Madelaine, Boulevard Malesherbes and Boulevard Haussmann. Walking distance to the Louvre, Printemps, Galleries Lafayette, metro stations, cafes, boulangeries, self-service laundry and Uniprix.
We comfortably stayed 9 nights in June/July 2009 in a superior deluxe room for 3 people. We were originally offered room #16 but the layout and appearance of this room did not agree with us. We asked the front desk for an alternate room and #31 better suited our preferences. (Rooms 21 and 41 are similar to #31).
- Extremely helpful staff led by Eric (the manager) Martin, Yannick et al. They readily provided directions/information on attractions, places to dine, boulangeries, groceries and where to do laundry. Eric also confirmed our flight home for us, attempted to obtain our e-boarding passes and exchanged some of our Euro cheques into cash. Martin arranged for pizza delivery to the hotel.
- Front desk can speak and write in English
- Located on a quiet, safe, one-way street
- Our room was approximately 25m² (large by Paris standards), non-smoking, air conditioned, clean and had a large bathroom
- [Small] LCD television, mini-bar/fridge, sofa for 2, a safe, 2 closets, a dresser and round table
- 1 Queen-sized bed and 1 foldaway single bed (Other equivalent rooms may offer 3 singles instead)
- Slant back bath tub
- Windows can open and you can stick your head out to view the street
- Electric kettle was provided free of charge for room
- Great water pressure and supply of hot water; great shower head
- Quiet air conditioning
- Lots of blankets and sheets
- Reasonably sound-proofed walls and door
- Business Center has internet access and printer
- Able to eat and drink in room (not all Paris hotels allow this)
- Furniture is usable but a little run down (e.g. radiator, round table, TV/mini-bar stand)
- In suite lighting is a bit dated
- No lunch or dinner service in hotel
- Lift supports only 4 people without luggage
- Walls could use new wallpaper or a paint job
- Hotel staff did set-up a 5am wake-up call for us on departure day but the phone did not ring. A staff member did not follow-up on the wake-up call.
- Mattress for queen-sized bed should be replaced. A little too worn.
- No face cloths or tissues supplied in room
- No peep-hole for the room door
For our needs, budget, size and location, this was a good hotel for our vacation to Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Step Into Concortel and enjoy the best traditionnal hotel-keeping can offer: Attentive service, a large elegant reception lobby, a private bar guest rooms which are a delight to stay in ....With state-of-art facilities: Room or Suite ( 12- 35m²) with all Air Conditionning, FREE Wifi, with 20 Channels international (CNN- RAI UNO- ZDF- JSTV- Tv Globo- etc ...Step out of Concortel into the business and sightseeing district of Paris. Madeleine, Champs Elysées, Opéra, and Luxury boutiques of Faubourg Saint Honoré and Grands Magasins( Printemps - Galeries Lafayette) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with MyHotelShop, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Concortel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Concortel Hotel Paris