“Excellent value for money in central Paris”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Concortel

Hotel Concortel
Ranked #461 of 1,798 Hotels in Paris
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Excellent value for money in central Paris”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly and accommodating staff, situated on a quiet street, close to (walking distance) major tourist attractions, basic amenities but good value for vicinity. Would definitely stay there again

Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank TedMcG
ricou1212, Gérant at Hotel Concortel, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Bonjour from Paris,
Thank you very much for your post to Tripadvisor.
Eric

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Paris is always wonderful and the Hotel Concortel added to the delight of our trip. Prior to arriving, my on-line communication with the staff was efficient, helpful and reassuring. Once we arrived, we were met at the door and greeted by name! We stayed here for 10 nights and couldn't have been happier. Location great, and exceptional staff! Rooms and baths larger than typical European hotels, efficient/small lift and great options for breakfast. Well-lit, clean and located around numerous small shops, cafes and the shopping. Most significant was the cordial front-desk staff. They couldn't have been more accommodating.

Room Tip: We had a room on the top floor (5th) and even with morning traffic, it was quiet. Courtyard rooms ha...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank susanjn
ricou1212, Gérant at Hotel Concortel, responded to this review, October 27, 2013
Bonjour,
Thnak you very much for your word on Tripadvisor. You will be always welcome.
Kinds regards from Paris.
Concortel team
Vantaa, Southern Finland, Finland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stayed for 4 nights. The area is safe and a little walk to many main sights in Paris.The staff was most friendly!! Breakfast was enough to start the day. We loved to stay there with my 15-year -old daughter. Next time we`ll choose your hotel definitely. Thank you!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed here over the Tour de France weekend and it was absolutely fantastic. The location is perfect to explore the main sights of Paris as well as being extremely quiet. The staff were very friendly and welcoming and made our stay an absolute pleasure.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
ricou1212, Gérant at Hotel Concortel, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Bonjour from Paris,
Thank you very much for your message to Tripadvisor, and are very happy that your stay was excellent.
Eric and Concortel team
Geneva, Switzerland
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Based on the other reviews of the hotel, I must have been very unlucky to have gone through the experience I did at Hotel Concortel.

I had to find a place to stay overnight in Paris on a business trip. I tried Hotel Concortel based on the reviews and I am sad to say that I was sourly disappointed.

The top floor room I had was basically in ruins with the radiator hanging down off its rack, supported only by the piping, the uneven, bent down floor, the disgusting carpet and the originally-blue-now-turned-brown headboard. I have rarely seen such a disastrous place in my travels. The smell was just unbearable to the point that I had to empty half my cologne in an unsuccessful attempt at masking it.

Although I found the establishment to be very dated and worn-down, to be fair, the staff was extremely nice. I was shocked at the quality of the service compared to the state of the rooms.

• Stayed June 2013
3 Thank allleee
ricou1212, Gérant at Hotel Concortel, responded to this review, July 20, 2013
Thnak you very much for yuor message. We are very sorry, that you did not feel good during your stay.
To be nice, we will make a FREE upgrade for the next stay at the Concortel.
Boca Raton, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at this hotel! The staff made us feel very welcome. My daughter and I stayed here and felt very safe. The hotel was a beautiful old style french hotel. It was in a great location to walk to all the major sights in Paris. The staff was very helpful in sugesting where to go to see the sights and recomended some very good restaurants. I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ricou1212, Gérant at Hotel Concortel, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Bonjour from Paris,
Thank you very much for your message from Tripadvisor.
All Concortel Team are happy that you have a wonderfull stay in Paris.
We hope to welcome you a next time.
Kinds regards from Paris.
Istanbul, Turkey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I started to stay in this hotel more than 20 years ago. Location was the main reason I chose to stay here. Hôtel Concortel is in the heart of Paris near the Opera Garnier and Les Grands Boulevards, department stores and a short walk to Champs-Élysées. The management and the staff of this Hotel is the another and very important reason I chose to stay here. They are so friendly and helpful, I always feel my self in my home. This is a classic old building and nicely renovated. This time my wife and I stayed here in last week. Bed was very comfortable and the room and bathroom had all that was required for a very comfortable stay. Everything was fine.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
ricou1212, Gérant at Hotel Concortel, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Bonjour From Paris,
I would like to thank for your comments to Tripadvisor.
Wish you a very nice day.